This is not a simple cabbage pie, but light air muffins made from cabbage. The taste is awesome, prepared simply and very budgetary for money. This is the option when the money is shallow, and guests should be met. And most importantly, they all like. We have prepared for you muffins with a video recipe
- cabbage - 250 grams;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- flour - 75 grams;
- kefir fatty - 75 grams;
- vegetable oil - 20 grams;
- soda, extinguished with vinegar - 1 teaspoonful;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Muffins from cabbage. Step-by-step recipe
- Shred cabbage.
- Beat eggs to light foam, add vegetable oil, and whip. Add salt, spices.
- In kefir add soda, if necessary, extinguish with vinegar. Mix thoroughly with the egg mixture.
- Add the cabbage, stir.
- Fill the silicone molds on the ⅔ part with a batter. If you have metal molds, then pre-oil.
- Put muffins in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees and 7 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
"Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try dietary muffins without eggs and vegetable muffins.
Muffin video recipe
Our treat is ready - the saliva are already flowing! Muffins from cabbage turn out air, gentle, juicy. You bite it, but it melts in your mouth!