When I was little, my mother used to bake homemade buns. I remember the fragrance of these buns and now. Now, according to the old family recipe, I bake my mother's buns to my daughter. They are so delicious and tender that they want to eat one by one. Cook and you will see for yourself! Today, along with "Very tasty", I want to share a recipe for cooking mother's buns.
- a mixture of milk and water - 200 milliliters;
- flour - 500 grams;
- one teaspoon of dry yeast;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- vanilla sugar;
Mother's buns. Step-by-step recipe
- To make buns, we need a mixture of milk and water. I take half the water and half the milk.
- Beat the egg with sugar and add a pinch of salt.
- Now proceed to knead the dough. We combine milk, water, vegetable oil, beaten egg, yeast and vanilla sugar. All this mix well and let it stand for about 10 minutes. Vanilla sugar I take one sachet. If you take not sugar, but pure vanillin, then you can take less.
- After ten minutes, add the flour and knead the dough. The dough for buns should be of medium density. I have less flour for batching than with a prescription. I add flour to small portions.
- Let's leave the dough in a warm place for one hour. While the dough was coming up, I occasionally picked it up a bit.
- When the dough has approached, divide it into equal parts. I do this, roll the sausage out of the dough, and then cut it into roughly the same pieces.
- Each ball is rolled with a rolling pin, greased with a silicone brush vegetable oil and sprinkle a little sugar. The dough is rolled in the form of a roll.
- We are covering the baking tray with parchment.
- Finished buns put on a baking sheet and leave for 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Ready buns can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Mom's buns are exactly the same as in the photo. Sometimes, before baking, I grease the top of the buns with whipped egg yolk. I serve these buns to the table with a warm mint tea or very tasty with fruit compote. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make mini buns and donuts.