Once in the store I saw a cake that had such a brilliant and beautiful finish that I immediately wanted to learn how to do also. When I got home, I opened the Internet and began to search, the results were unsuccessful, I was almost despaired, but I got a step-by-step recipe from the photo I made my changes (by experiments and not a one-time trial), and a miracle happened, I made a beautiful mirror image glaze at home.
- water - 100 milliliters;
- honey - 160 grams;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- gelatin - 1,5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 170 grams;
- milk chocolate - 170 grams.
Mirror glaze at home. Step-by-step recipe
- First, it is necessary to soak gelatin in 40 milliliters of water for 20 minutes.
- We take a saucepan and mix in it the water that has remained, honey and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and cook for just 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour condensed milk and gelatin.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces, add to the pan and mix until completely dissolved.
- Strain the frost through a sieve to get rid of the bubbles.
- Cake put on the grate and raise so that the excess glaze drips.
- Pour the cake in a circular motion from the center to the edges.
- Leave in a cold place for 3 hours before solidification.
Prepare mirror glaze at home with "Very tasty", and your cakes will be admired even by the most experienced confectioners. You can cook not only chocolate, but also colored glaze, then your desserts will shine bright colors. Bon Appetit.