Who among us does not know the famous dessert: the milk slice "Kinder chocolate" - and especially his love children. But, unfortunately, this delicacy in the package is not enough, but why trifle? I propose to cook a giant slice of "Kinder" at home. It is not difficult to do this, but it turns out simply delicious delicacy, melting in your mouth: a delicate chocolate biscuit holding a thick layer of airy and soft cream. I'm sure that this dessert will not last long: it is eaten very quickly.
- 40 grams of cocoa powder;
- 125 grams of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 0,5 bags of baking powder (5 grams);
- 125 grams of flour;
- 125 milliliters cream 30% fat (you can have a lower fat content).
- 500 grams of soft cream cheese (Philadelphia or mascarpone);
- 70 grams of honey;
- 200 milliliters of cream 30% fat;
- 100 grams of sugar.
Milk slice "Kinder chocolate." Step-by-step recipe
- First we will prepare a biscuit. In a convenient bowl, hammer eggs, add cream and mix whisk until smooth.
- To a mixed homogeneous mass with a sieve, sift flour and cocoa, mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Next, add sugar with a baking powder, and mix all the ingredients well.
- We now proceed to baking. On a baking sheet, lay the parchment paper, evenly distribute the dough over the surface, so that it turns out exactly, the pan should be shaken a little.
- In a preheated oven to 180 degrees, we send the pan with the dough for twenty minutes.
- The finished biscuit should cool down for about five minutes, and after it you can get it out of the baking tray, remove the parchment paper and allow the time to cool down completely.
- Prepare the cream. In a comfortable dish, put a soft cream cheese (mascarpone or Philadelphia), add honey and mix for a few minutes with a mixer: the cheese should become very dense, otherwise it will simply spread.
- In a convenient bowl, add cream, whisk with a mixer, and when they increase slightly in volume, add sugar and whisk until a lush, stable mass is obtained. Whipped cream we transfer to mascarpone and mix a whisk to reception of a homogeneous smooth cream.
- The cooled biscuit cut in half, into two equal parts. For one part of the biscuit, put the cream on, cover with the second part of the biscuit, lightly press down, remove the excess cream.
- The cake should soak: you can put it in the refrigerator for two or three hours.
Milk slice "Kinder chocolate" is ready: preparation will take you a little time, the composition of the recipe is simple, there is nothing complicated and scarce - and the result is simply magnificent. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of original recipes for delicious desserts. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.