It's not just delicious, but very gentle airy, easy and just melting in your mouth a honeycomb on kefir. In love with himself from the first piece! Tasty to the impossibility, I want to eat more and more! And how easy it is to prepare! Be sure to try. You can try this cake on yogurt in a frying pan and in a multivark. "I love cooking" today will tell you how to cook a honey-maker on kefir in the oven.
- flour - 500 grams;
- 2 cups of yogurt;
- sugar -1.5 cup;
- honey -2 tablespoons;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- baking powder.
- sour cream - 500 grams;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- raisins, prunes, dried apricots, almonds - 30 grams each.
Medovik on kefir. Step-by-step recipe
- Whisk eggs with sugar until smooth. Pour in kefir, add honey.
- Mix flour with baking powder, add to kefir and eggs.
- Divide the dough in half. Put the dough in baking dish, oiled. Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the cakes until cooked. Until the match is dry. You should get two cakes.
- When the cakes are baked and cooled, cut them into two pieces. It turns out four cakes.
- Raisin, prunes and dried apricots chop with a meat grinder, finely chop the almonds.
- Prepare the cream: beat the sour cream with sugar.
- Peel the cream with sour cream, pouring each cake with dried fruits and almonds.
- Boka and top of the mediwick also well cover with cream.
- Medovik on kefir is better to be sent to the refrigerator for a couple of hours to insist. Then his taste will be pronounced!
Bon Appetit! Cook together with "I love to cook", everything is delicious! Next time we'll make you a cherry pie on kefir or chocolate cake.