If you have a glass of kefir in your refrigerator (curdled milk, sour cream, drinking yoghurt, etc.) ... and you want to treat your home with a delicious breakfast, cook a manicure with a cherry from the evening and you will have a wonderful hearty breakfast. An airy and easy manicure, impregnated with cherry pouring, is the taste of wonders and fairy tales!
- 1 glass of semolina, sugar and fermented milk products;
- 3 eggs;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 1 cup of flour;
- 1 packet of frozen cherries without pits;
- starch 1 tablespoon;
- another half a cup of sugar for pouring.
Mannick with cherry "Soulful breakfast". Step-by-step recipe
- Stir the mango with any sour-milk product at your choice and leave for an hour.
- Eggs and sugar mix and beat. Add the melted butter, mix and combine with the semolina.
- Pour in the flour and soda. You should get a not quite thick homogeneous dough. If a thick sour cream is used, the amount of flour can be reduced to one glass.
- Shape the oil, sprinkle with a mango or flour and pour the dough. "Drown" in the test thawed cherry.
- Bake (190 ºС) for 35-40 minutes.
- During this time, we'll prepare a manicure from the remaining cherry. Starch dilute in a glass of 1/2 cold water.
- The remaining juice from the cherry to bring to a boil, add sugar to taste and after the dissolution of sugar thicken with starch. Add cherries. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Cool slightly. And fill in the resulting pouring mannik.
- I usually make a mannik in the evening. I leave it till morning - it will be saturated with a tasty filling and cool down by that time.
- And in the morning you will have a nice and delicious breakfast on the table. With tea or coffee is magical.
Mannik with a cherry will please everyone who will be at your table this morning. I cook with "Very tasty" for you and your family! And be sure to try to make mannik on kefir and mannik.