Magnificent curd cake with canned fruit: very tasty and, at the same time, a useful dessert. Bake it: and even the most fastidious sweet tooth will ask for another slice. The home-made curd cake is made from the available products: an amazing taste of biscuit and tender curd cream is something. Gentle, moderately sweet, with aromatic fruits - it is simply impossible to resist.
For the biscuit test:
- 5 large eggs;
- 160 grams of flour;
- 160 grams of sugar.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 400 milliliters of cream 35% fat;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- 200 milliliters of water or syrup from canned fruit;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- 300-400 grams of canned fruit.
For impregnation of the cake:
- syrup from canned fruit.
- 200 milliliters of cream 35% fat;
- powdered sugar - to taste;
- 30-50 grams of almond petals;
- a tablespoon of honey or jam;
- canned fruits.
Magnificent curd cake with fruit. Step-by-step recipe
- In the bowl of the mixer, drive in 5 large fresh eggs, add a pinch of salt and beat for one or two minutes. Then start adding sugar, without stopping whipping, at high speed. You should get a lush, light, homogeneous mass that you can draw.
- Then, in two or three doses, mix the flour into the egg mass, spatula, moving from the bottom up. The flour must first be sifted.
- We will bake a biscuit in a separable shape with a diameter of 26 centimeters: the bottom should be laid with baking paper, do not lubricate the sides.
- Pour the dough into the mold, spread it with a spatula. The shape is scrolled several times to make the dough well-seated.
- We bake a biscuit in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, about 40 minutes. We check the readiness with a toothpick or a skewer.
- Form with biscuit turn over and so we set to cool on the grate.
- We cut out the biscuit from the mold, we remove the shape: we do this not earlier than 5-6 hours after baking.
- The top crust, approximately 0.5 millimeters thick, is cut off and removed to the side.
- The remaining biscuit cut in half (in any convenient way for you).
- Gelatin soak in a bowl: hot syrup from canned fruit (I have a can of canned apricots). We mix and leave for swelling.
- Council. Gelatin should be prepared according to the instructions on the package.
- Cottage cheese of any fat content is first well rubbed: in a blender, with a fork, through a sieve or tolkushkoy (choose yourself).
- Cottage cheese is mixed with sugar powder, we pour gelatinous solution, mix it and turn it into a homogeneous mass with the immersion blender.
- We remove for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, so that the cottage cheese mass gently seizes.
- Canned apricots finely chopped. I remind you that they can be replaced with any other canned fruit, and adjust the amount to your taste.
- 400 ml of chilled cream for cream, beat the mixer to a steady state.
- We get the curd mass from the fridge, connect it with cream: in portions, put cottage cheese in cream and each time whisk well.
- In the cream, spread the fruit, stir - and the cream is ready.
- On the serving plate lay out the first cake, grease it with a brush of syrup from apricots.
- We set the confectionery ring, spread half the curd cream, cover with the second biscuit.
- We impregnate the second cake with syrup, lay out the remains of the curd cream.
- We clean for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- With a thin knife we pass along the walls of the mold, separating the cake. Carefully remove the ring.
- To decorate the cake, 200 milliliters of cold cream is mixed with 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar and beat the mixer until firm peaks.
- Cover the sides and top of the cake with whipped cream.
- The upper crust is cut into 12 parts. On my video under the recipe you can see how I do it with paper.
- We will impregnate each part from inside with fruit syrup, and from the outside we will grease with jam and decorate with almond petals.
- Prepared in this way crust we decorate the top of the cake, and sprinkle the sides with almond petals. In the center we put halves of apricots.
- We send the cake for another 20 minutes to the refrigerator.
Curd cake with fruit is served with a cup of fragrant tea. Excellent this cake looks and on the festive table: beautiful, delicate, fragrant and insanely delicious. I wish you a pleasant appetite! Come to my channel, read my recipes on the site "Very tasty" - and cook with pleasure.