Magnificent chocolate cake - it's really very festive, very tasty and, at the same time, very simple baking. You are unlikely to find something like this on the shelves of stores. When I was lucky to try this "chocolate miracle" for the first time, I could not resist asking for supplements. The cake is very soft, its texture is soft, uniform and slightly moist. I'm not a fan of biscuit baking, but this time it was simply impossible to resist. Rather, write down the recipe - and start cooking a gorgeous cupcake for your family.
- egg chicken - 3 pieces (if small, then 4 pieces);
- butter (soft) - 150 grams;
- white sugar sand - 200 grams;
- sour cream (I have 20% fat content) - 200 grams;
- wheat flour - 0.3 kg;
- cocoa powder - three table spoons;
- baking powder - two teaspoons.
- white sugar sand - one hundred grams;
- soft butter - 50 grams;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons (with a slide);
- boiled water - 3 tablespoons.
Magnificent chocolate cake. Step-by-step recipe
- We take a deep bowl. Using a fork, grind butter (room temperature) with sugar. Beating with a mixer is not necessary. Here the main thing is to grind properly so that there are no lumps.
- We break into a separate bowl three eggs. If you have small testicles, then take 4 pieces. We introduce the egg mass into the grated butter with sugar, and also mix everything with a fork. It should result in a homogeneous, gentle yellow mixture.
- After that add the sour cream. You can, like me, take fat, but it is permitted and with a small percentage of fat. It is advisable when we mix all the ingredients so that they are of the same temperature.
- Now you need to separately connect the dry ingredients. To do this, in a deep bowl (bowl) sift the wheat flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Thus, we enrich them with oxygen. Very gently mix everything with a whisk: that the flour is fully combined with the cocoa powder.
- Now connect the two tanks. In small portions add dry mass to the egg mixture and stir everything until a smooth, even consistency. We set aside briefly aside.
- Now prepare the form in which you will bake. You can, like me, use silicone. I really like these forms: first, it is very convenient to bake them; Secondly, it is extremely rare to burn or bake pastries; thirdly, it is easy to pull out cupcakes, casseroles and pies. But if you do not have one, but have a metal, split or glass shape, then use it safely. Only pre-recommend it with butter. You can also tear up the semolina on top (as my grandmother always did).
- The resulting mass is poured into a mold, previously slightly smeared with a piece of butter. We level the shovel and put it on the grate. When I use a silicone mold, I put it on a baking sheet, not a grate. So it is more stable.
- Preheat the oven to 180 * C and bake for about 60-70 minutes. But this time can vary with each hostess. Best of all, and safer, somewhere in the 50 minute to open the oven and use a match to test readiness. If the match is dry, then the chocolate cake is ready.
- In the meantime, while the cupcake is in the oven, we'll make chocolate icing. To do this, mix white sugar, butter (soft), water and sifted cocoa powder in a small saucepan. We put on a small fire and, constantly stirring, bring to a homogeneous liquid consistency. The most important thing is not to overheat the glaze, let alone let it boil.
- We remove the prepared cupcake from the mold, transfer it to a flat dish and pour chocolate icing on the spoon. Give a little time to grab the chocolate and froze. Then we serve to the table.
A gorgeous, simple and very chocolate homemade cupcake is ready. Try to cook it in your kitchen. You will see that you can cook delicious pastries with an elementary and simple set of products. As a result, it turns out very cool and tasty. You can serve a piece of "chocolate happiness" with vanilla ice cream balls. Believe me, everyone will be unreal happy. The whole team of the site "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite!