Many of us like sweets, so I want to share with you a recipe for a great cake with an ice cream flavor: my grandmother gave me this recipe. In the preparation there is nothing complicated, the ingredients are simple. And the result is simply impressive: the cake is very delicate, just melting in your mouth - biscuit cakes are impregnated with a cream that resembles a taste of a filling. Such a delicacy will not leave anyone indifferent.
Biscuit (diameter 22 cm):
- 40 grams of starch;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 5 pieces of chicken eggs;
- 130 grams of flour;
- 35 grams of butter.
- 300 grams of butter;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 2 large or 3 small chicken eggs;
- 420 grams of sour cream (from 20% fat content);
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar (8 grams);
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour.
Syrup for impregnation of the cake:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 100 milliliters of water;
- 50 grams of sugar.
Magnificent cake with ice cream flavor. Step-by-step recipe
- First we will prepare a biscuit. Butter must be melted and left to cool completely.
- Squirrels are separated from the yolks, put them in a convenient bowl and beaten with a mixer until a lush foam appears.
- Further, continuing to whisk, add one sugar spoon to one tablespoon, whisk until persistent peaks.
- Slightly whisking, add one yolk.
- Mix the flour with starch and, sifting through a sieve, add to the egg mixture, gently mix the spatula or spoon: movements from the bottom up.
- At the edge of the bowl, pour out the cooled butter and stir with the movements from the bottom up.
- Biscuit dough to shift into a circular shape, covered with parchment paper, and to make a biscuit was smooth, thirty seconds you need to scroll the shape clockwise.
- In the oven, heated to 180 degrees, you need to put the biscuit test form for thirty-thirty-five minutes.
- The test can be tested with a wooden stick or toothpick, it should not have a dough when removed from a biscuit.
- Sponge cakes should be left in the form until completely cooled. When it cools down, it's better to wrap it in a food film and leave it for eight hours, you can put it in the refrigerator.
- Prepare syrup for impregnation of the cake. In a convenient dish, mix the water with sugar and lemon juice, mix, put on fire, bring to a boil, pour into a bowl and leave until completely cooled.
- Prepare the cream "Plombir". In the pot, drive in eggs, add sugar, vanilla sugar and sift the flour, mix everything thoroughly until smooth. In a homogeneous mixture, add sour cream, stir until homogeneous, place the pan on a small fire or on a water bath, cook, stirring constantly, until thick (this takes about twelve minutes).
- Cream in a bowl, cover with a food film and leave until completely cooled.
- We remove the butter from the refrigerator and leave it warmed to room temperature.
- The cream can be whipped when the butter and the brewed mass are at the same temperature.
- In a convenient bowl, beat the butter for about five minutes, continuing to beat, gradually add the brewed mass.
- From the finished cream you need to separate the third part and send it to the refrigerator: it will be used to cover the cake.
- Biscuit with a knife and thread cut into three cakes.
- We now turn to the formation of the cake. For this you can use a detachable ring. On the bottom of the split ring we spread the first cake, we impregnate it a little, evenly spread the remaining half of the cream and cover with the second cake.
- The second cake is also impregnated, spread the cream, evenly spreading over the surface, and cover with the third crust.
- The third cake is also impregnated and a little lubricated with cream, cover with food film, send the cake to the refrigerator for an hour and a half.
- Then we take the cake out of the fridge, lubricate the top and sides with cream, and decorate the top of the cake with a confectionery syringe.
- The cake should be well saturated: it should be left for three to four hours in the refrigerator, and preferably at night.
Here we have prepared a great cake with the taste of ice cream. You can decorate it to your taste: sprinkle with walnuts, sprinkle with chocolate glaze or use fresh berries. On the site "Very tasty" you can find recipes and other very tasty desserts.