This lush house sponge cake without eggs I adore a home-made biscuit for the speed and simplicity of cooking, and also the ingredients will always be found in every refrigerator. And if you decorate a biscuit with chocolate glaze, you can serve it on a festive table, and, believe my experience, the guests will be happy!
- kefir - 1 glass;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- refined sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- soda - 1 teaspoon (extinguish with vinegar);
- flour (the dough should turn out to be liquid, as if on a muffin, 1.5 cups of flour leaves, maybe more or less);
- if desired, you can add nuts, poppies or raisins.
Step-by-step recipe for home biscuit
- In a large bowl we combine kefir, sugar, sunflower oil, soda, extinguished with vinegar, and flour - whisk everything together with a mixer (and if not, do not worry, just mix the dough with a fork or a whisk, it will not affect the taste). The dough should turn out like a thick sour cream.
- If desired, add nuts, raisins or poppies.
- Pour the resulting dough into a baking dish and bake until cooked.
And if you get a biscuit cut in half and smeared with homemade jam or jam, it's incredibly tasty and appetizing.
Enjoy your home with delicious homemade pastries, the preparation of which does not take you much time and energy! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And we will tell you how to bake a sponge cake on a soda and a biscuit on kefir.