Dear sweet tooth, let me tell you the recipe for cooking delicious homemade liquid caramel for 15 minutes. Yes, I'm not mistaken: this caramel sauce is prepared very quickly and simply, and how to use it, decide for yourself. At the very least, you can just eat it with a spoon (that's how my children do), you can add to your favorite desserts, pour thin pancakes or lush pancakes, serve to ruddy pancakes or decorate capkeys. In general, there are a lot of options. Let's consider together how to make a delicious caramel sauce at home.
- cream (fat content not less than 33%) - 120 milliliters;
- butter - 90 grams;
- sugar sand (or brown sugar) - 200 grams;
- Vanilla sugar with natural vanilla - 1 teaspoon.
Liquid caramel for 15 minutes. Step-by-step recipe
- To ensure that our homemade caramel is not burnt during cooking and it does not have a taste of burnt sugar, you need to use a stainless steel pan with a thick bottom.
- So, pour into the pan 200 grams of sugar, one teaspoon of vanilla sugar and put on medium heat. Sugar must be melted. To sugar evenly melted and not burned, constantly stir it with a wooden spoon.
- When the sugar completely melts and gets a beautiful amber color, add the sliced butter.
- We mix everything intensively for one minute.
- Now add the cream. To prepare a tasty caramel sauce, it is best to use fat cream (33% or more), then caramel will have a pronounced creamy taste and a wonderful appearance. Therefore, necessarily buy cream fatter.
- Very well, everything is mixed for two minutes. It is necessary that all the ingredients are combined and the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Fire should be minimal. Work neatly, as caramel is very hot and should be extremely careful.
- Now that the caramel has become homogeneous and has acquired a beautiful amber color, remove the pan from the fire and pour it into the storage container (a beautiful jar or tray).
- In hot form, the fast caramel has a liquid consistency, but when it completely cools, it will thicken considerably.
If you want to get a thicker caramel, then a little longer hold the saucepan with caramel sauce on the fire. And lovers of salty caramel can add a pinch of salt at the end of cooking. The team of the site "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite and a sweet mood.