I want to share with the readers "Very tasty" a wonderful recipe for Lemoncella pie. If you like lemons, then boldly start cooking, you will appreciate the highest score of the taste of this dessert! This is a simple lemon pie, which will require a minimum of effort in cooking and ultimately will give maximum pleasure.
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- butter - half-packs (100 grams);
- soda - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- flour - 2 cups;
- lemon - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 250 grams;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- granulated sugar - 10 grams.
Lemoncella cake: step-by-step recipe
- In sour cream, throw soda, melted butter, mix and slowly add flour. The dough should not stick to your hands, if sticks - add more flour a little.
- Divide the dough into 2 halves.
- For the filling of lemons cut and blend with sugar.
- Form the paper with baking paper and grease.
- Spread half the dough and distribute evenly on the bottom, making the sides.
- Pour the filling on the dough. The second part roll out and cover the filling.
- Whisk the yolk and grease the pie. Use a fork to make punctures around the perimeter.
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove, cool, cover with powdered sugar and serve to the table.
Sand cake "Lemoncella" got its name for lemon filling, which perfectly complements the short pastry. A gentle and fragrant pie will please everyone! Especially since the recipe is so simple, you can try to cook it in a multivariate. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Next time, we recommend you try the recipe for a lemon cake without eggs and milk or to make the simplest lemon cake.