Yes, I hasten to surprise and shock you - we are used to preparing jam from berries, fruits, and then suddenly sorrel. But the sorrel of sorrel turns out very tasty, with a light sour, slightly reminiscent of apple, but more saturated and original.
- fresh sorrel - 250 grams;
- water - 1 tablespoon;
- ground cinnamon - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 150 grams.
Jam from sorrel. Step-by-step recipe
- It is good to wash the sorrel and cut it into thin strips - only the leaves themselves, without a solid stem.
- Mix sorrel with sugar and water, put in a jam for cooking jam.
- Bring to a boil and cook the jam from sorrel to the desired density, at the end of cooking add cinnamon.
- Then put the jam in a sterilized jar.
It is very tasty with jam from sorrel to serve pancakes, stuff them with pies, rolls.
Take the ready-made puff pastry, roll out 2 layers spread the jam from sorrel, cover with the second layer and in the oven. Lubricate the egg 5 minutes before cooking and sprinkle sugar on top. Vkusnyatina incredible turns!
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try the jam from feijoa and mint jam.