I want to tell you how to make jam from raspberries for the winter. The recipe is very simple, but the result is excellent. Jam from raspberries turns airy, moderately sweet and very fragrant. I hasten to remind you that raspberry jam is a natural antibiotic that will help cope with many viral diseases in the winter.
- Raspberry - 1 kilogram;
- citric acid on the tip of the knife.
- water - 400 grams;
- sugar - 1 kilogram.
Step-by-step recipe of jam from raspberry
How to make a jam of raspberries, so that the berries maximally preserved all their incredibly flavorful taste, I will necessarily share with you.
- Raspberries are placed in a sieve and rinse with cold water, strain and remove the stems.
- Prepare sugar syrup from water and sugar, boil.
- Immerse in the boiling syrup prepared berries and wait until ready, at the end of cooking add citric acid.
- Hot jam spread in clean dry jars and roll.
Keep jam well, even at room temperature.
Gem from raspberries, cooked according to this recipe - delicious, delicate and fragrant pleasure.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!