Dry jam from apples is very useful. Such yummy apple tastes will please everyone. Apples are so rich and sweet. And most importantly they can be taken with you for a snack, or give the children to school at a feast on a break. You will always know that they eat useful and nutritious sweetness.
- Apples - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoonful;
- cinnamon - 1 teaspoon.
Step-by-step recipe for dry jam from apples
- Wash apples, remove the core and cut them into slices.
- Then lay them on a baking sheet, tightly, even you can put one slice on the other.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon and citric acid, and pour apples on this family.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C and dry the apples for 25-30 minutes.
- Take care that the apples do not burn.
- Spread the parchment paper, sprinkle it with sugar, spread the apples on it, and let it dry at room temperature for 2 days.
Dry jam from apples can be stored in a box, or clean dry jars.
Dry jam from apples can be put in a beautiful box and presented to friends as a symbolic gift.
Delicious food to you, and a pleasant appetite!