My family is very fond of insanely delicious donuts: after all, before their fragrance it is simply impossible to resist. Donuts on milk, cooked according to this recipe, are incredibly airy, very lush, tender inside and with a charming crisp on the outside. This wonderful treat is so loved all over the world that they put monuments to it, build skyscrapers in the form of donuts, and in the US there is even a national holiday - the Day of Donuts. So, I suggest not to stay out of the way, and cook for a snack, breakfast or a dinner of lavish donuts on yeast.
- 250 milliliters of milk (you can take any fat, but better than 3.2%);
- 100 milliliters of water;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 65 grams of butter;
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 6 grams of dry yeast;
- 600 grams of wheat flour;
- powdered sugar for decoration;
- vegetable oil (I have sunflower refined) - for frying.
Insanely delicious donuts. Step-by-step recipe
- We put milk and water in a saucepan, warm it up a little.
- Then we pour the contents of the saucepan into a deep bowl, in which we will knead the dough.
- Add sugar and dry yeast, mix whisk until uniform, leave in the heat for 15 minutes to make the yeast "live".
- In a microwave oven or in a water bath, melt the butter (according to the recipe).
- When the opara comes up, we will kill one egg in the bowl and pour the melted (and already cooled) butter. Solim and mix the whisk until a homogeneous consistency.
- The sifted flour is added to the liquid constituents in parts, each time thoroughly blending with the spatula.
- The dough is first mixed in a bowl, and then we continue kneading our hands: on a table, sprinkled with flour.
- The finished dough should be elastic and do not stick to the hands.
- We shift the dough for donuts into a bowl, greased with vegetable oil. Cover with lid or food film. We leave in the heat for 1,5-2 hours: the dough should go up well.
- From the risen dough we form a cake, shifting it to the table.
- Roll the cake into a layer 10 mm thick (one centimeter).
- Cut out a glass of donuts (circles).
- From the collected scraps we again roll out a layer of the same thickness as the previous one. From it, too, cut out donuts.
- We are waiting for the puff-billets to rise about two times.
- Pour in the pan as much vegetable oil, so that the donuts floated in it, not touching the bottom.
- We put the blanks in a very hot oil and fry from two sides to a ruddy color. We turn over, helping ourselves with two forks.
- Donuts on milk are fried very quickly: for 40 seconds on each side.
- Finished air donuts put on a dish, covered with a napkin, which absorbs all excess fat.
- After the donuts cooked on milk, a little cool, sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
Soft warm donuts are served warm, with jam or jam, and it is better to drink them with hot tea or cocoa. But in a cold form they are also very tasty. Stay with us on the site "Very tasty": we have prepared other recipes for awesome delicious baking.