Insanely delicious cake "Carpathian" - not only beautiful, but also very delicate. Preparing a homemade custard cake from a small amount of ingredients - and has a pleasant taste and stunning flavor. Delicious! Delightfully soft cake impregnated with an air cream - it is impossible to resist. Spicy piece of tasty dessert just melts in the mouth. Home-made pastries are delicious pastries. Cook with pleasure!
To prepare the dough:
- wheat flour - 140 grams;
- butter - 80 grams;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- chicken egg - 4 pieces;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon.
For the preparation of cream:
- milk - 600 milliliters;
- sugar - 160 grams;
- potato starch - 50 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- lemon juice - 0,5 pieces;
- chicken egg - 2 pieces;
- vanillin - 0.5 grams.
- powdered sugar - 0.5 teaspoon.
Insanely delicious cake "Carpathian". Step-by-step recipe
- Initially, we will prepare the dough for the cake.
- In the saucepan pour water, milk, add butter and salt.
- The sautepan is sent to the fire and we bring its contents to a boil.
- To prepare the custard dough for the "Carpathian" cake, the flour is sieved first.
- When the milk boils, pour out all the sifted flour into the saucepan and brew the dough. Brew the dough until it is collected in one homogeneous lump.
- Brew the dough into a separate bowl and let it cool down a bit so that when we add the eggs, they do not cook.
- In the cooled dough, add one egg egg (all four eggs) and mix well. The next egg is added only when the previous one mixed well with the test. Brewed dough for insanely delicious cake "Carpathian" turns out to be sticky-homogeneous.
- Form for baking the cake I use a diameter of 24 centimeters.
- The prepared form is covered with parchment and greased with vegetable oil.
- Half of the test is laid out in a uniform and distributed evenly. In the test, we make an arbitrary drawing (I do with a spoon) to form bumps during baking.
- We bake the cake in a preheated oven for 200-30 minutes for 25-30 minutes.
- The ready delicious cake is released from the form, we remove the parchment paper and leave it to cool.
- With the second part of the test, we do the same.
- This time we will prepare the cream.
- In the sauté pan, pour the milk, send it to the stove and bring it to a boil.
- In the sugar, add vanillin and mix.
- In a separate bowl, break two chicken eggs, add sugar with vanillin, and carefully rub it with a whisk.
- To the beaten eggs, add the starch, and again all is well mixed until homogeneous.
- Half the boiled milk is poured in a thin trickle into the starch mass, stirring constantly.
- The resulting mass is poured into the second half of boiling milk and cook the cream until thick, constantly stirring. As soon as the mass thickens, remove from the plate.
- The resulting cream is transferred into a bowl, covered with a food film in the joint and left to cool.
- The softened butter is beaten up to the splendor with a mixer.
- In the whipped oil add one tablespoon of brewed custard (whole mass), and whisked well with a mixer.
- Extrude the juice from half a lemon, add to the resulting cream and mix well.
- The edges of the form, in which baked cakes, are covered with parchment paper.
- At the bottom of the form we lay the first cake (lay out the whole cream at once) and spread it evenly throughout the cake, put the second cake on the cream.
- A delicious cake "Carpathian" in the form is sent to the refrigerator for 6-8 hours.
- After this time the cake is removed from the mold, we remove the paper.
- Sprinkle the tender custard with powdered sugar.
- Cake at will can be decorated at your own discretion: berries, caramel, fruits, chocolate.
Great, delicious, moderately sweet cake will be an ornament of any table. In a word: from a very simple set of products you get an insanely delicious cake! "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant tea party.