The ideal French toast with strawberries is a wonderful option for a tasty, quick and beautiful breakfast. Toast with strawberries, very soft, juicy and fragrant: they are not only nice to eat, but cooking makes pleasure. The aroma of fresh strawberries will collect the whole family at the table even without your participation. A very delicious breakfast of tender toasts will please absolutely everyone.
- 12 slices of bread for toast;
- 200 grams of fresh strawberries;
- two fresh chicken eggs;
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk;
- 100-120 grams of cream cheese (can be substituted for cottage cheese or any cream cheese);
- a tablespoon of powdered sugar;
- 70 grams of brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
For frying toast, you will need vegetable oil and a small piece of cream.
Perfect French toast with strawberries for breakfast. Step-by-step recipe
- Cream room temperature put in a bowl, add the powdered sugar, and mix the whisk to a homogeneous, creamy mass.
- In a separate bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fresh strawberries are cut arbitrarily: smaller pieces are conveniently wrapped. We remove into a separate bowl.
- In the deep dishes we drive in eggs, pour in the milk, and mix everything thoroughly.
- We cut off all the crusts for toasts (of which you can make crunches).
- We roll the bread very thinly with a rolling pin.
- We begin to form toasts. The third part of a bread slice is greased with Cheese cream, we put a little cut strawberries on it. We turn into a roll.
- We do this procedure with all the bread.
- In the frying pan pour a little vegetable oil, put a piece of butter. We wait while it warms up.
- Each toast with strawberries dipped in a mixture of eggs with milk, put into a frying pan: a seam down.
- Fry toasts from all sides (and from the sides too) to a ruddy color. We do not leave the plate, because toasts are very quickly fried.
- Ready French toasts immediately roll in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon and spread on a serving dish.
- Fry the next serving by adding cream and vegetable oil to the pan.
We decorate French toasts with strawberries and sprigs of mint. You can pour them from above with honey or caramel syrup. Toasts with this recipe can be prepared not only with strawberries, but also with bananas, apples or other fruits. Even more ideas for breakfast you can see on our website "Very tasty."