I'm my mother, and I know how babes like sweets, and especially chocolate. In my article I want to tell you how to make chocolate at home. For this we need:
- Cocoa - 100 grams;
- cream - 50 grams;
- powdered sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- butter - 50 grams4
- On request: vanilla sugar, cinnamon, nuts, raisins, dried apricots.
How to make chocolate at home
- Preheat the cream on a small fire, just do not bring them to a boil. Add sugar and vanilla, mix well to dissolve everything.
- Then put the butter, and if you want cinnamon (I do not add it, but tried it with cinnamon, it's also very tasty).
- The mixture that we got it is necessary to pour in the cocoa powder, but do not rush, once all pour out, since lumps can form.
- Now the mixture with cocoa needs to be heated on low heat, but it is best to do this on a steam bath.
- Now you can add raisins, nuts or dried apricots, or you can do it all together, it generally turns out to be delicious!
- Pour the mass over the molds and send to freeze in the refrigerator.
Delicious, and most importantly very useful home made chocolate for your kids is ready!