I want to share a natural home marshmallow, which I did not taste tastier. First, it is prepared from natural products, without the addition of preservatives, stabilizers and colorants, and can be given to children from a small age. Secondly, it's really a delicious dessert, which everyone will certainly like. Join us on "I love to cook" and let's enjoy our gourmets together.
- apples - 4 - 5 pieces;
- sugar - 3,5 glasses;
- vanillin - 1 sachet;
- agar-agar - 4 teaspoons;
- water - 150 grams;
- protein from the egg - 1 piece.
Homemade marshmallow - you did not taste tastier! Step-by-step recipe
- Apples cut into 2 - 4 parts, cleaned from the core, bake in the oven at 200 degrees.
- In baked apples, the peel well lags behind, which must be removed, and pulp to shake the blender until homogeneity. And wipe through a sieve so that there are no lumps.
- In warm mashed potatoes add 250 grams of sugar and vanillin, knead to homogeneity.
- Agar-agar soak in water in advance and leave to swell for 1 hour.
- After heat to a boil and add the remaining sugar, stirring constantly stirring the syrup on a small fire for 7 to 10 minutes, until the mass begins to stretch, like a string. Remove from heat.
- In apple sauce, add a portion of the protein and start whipping with a mixer, gradually adding the second part, resulting in a light air mass.
- Without ceasing to whisk, we start pouring a hot sugar syrup in a thin trickle. The mass will become white, airy, like a merengue (whipped whites).
- We fill the mass in the confectioner's bag and plant the marshmallows on parchment paper.
- Leave it to stand for 24 hours at room temperature.
Home marshmallow ready! It turned out very gentle inside and with a light sugar crust. The most difficult thing is to wait a day and not eat!