Homemade jelly from lemon - natural sweets without dyes and flavors. Children will like such a treat. It turns out marmalade in moderation sweet, very fragrant, such peculiar little zhuychiki!
- water - 120 milliliters;
- sugar - 400 grams;
- gelatin - 1 pack + 60 milliliters of cold boiled water;
- lemon juice - 180 milliliters (3-4 lemons);
- some sugar for sprinkling marmalade.
Homemade jelly from lemon. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour gelatin 60 milliliters of cold boiled water.
- With lemons, peel off the peel.
- Mix the water with sugar, put on a fire and bring to a boil, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the resulting syrup from the heat, add gelatin.
- From the lemons squeeze the juice, strain through gauze or sieve and also add it to syrup with gelatin.
- Mix everything well and pour into a mold or into small silicone molds.
- Send the form with the future marmalade in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, the resultant marmalade is cut into cubes.
- Each cube is dipped in sugar on each side.
We treat our home marmalade to our relatives, children and guests. All he will have to taste. And be sure to prepare rahat-lukum and protein bar SuperSil.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!