In the summer heat, I always want something refreshing and cool, I want to share with you a recipe for homemade curd ice cream with raspberries. I was very surprised that it's very easy and quick to cook such a treat. The recipe is really very simple, the ingredients are available to everyone, and the result is excellent: a tender curd ice cream with a fragrant raspberry, this dessert just melts in your mouth, you can not tear yourself away from it. This recipe has become for me a godsend, I often cook this yummy for my family in hot summer days.
- 250 grams of cottage cheese 9% fat (you can take any fat content);
- 250 grams of condensed milk;
- 250 grams of natural yogurt without additives;
- 300 grams of fresh raspberries;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 8 grams of vanilla sugar (you can add to taste).
Homemade curd ice cream with raspberries. Step-by-step recipe
- In a convenient bowl we pour cottage cheese, add natural yoghurt without additives, condensed milk, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- The amount of sugar and vanilla sugar you can adjust to your liking.
- Council. Take the bowl deeper, so that it is convenient to interrupt all the products with a blender.
- Then all the ingredients are interrupted with a blender to a homogeneous mass.
- In a bowl to a homogeneous mass, add fresh raspberries and whisk until smooth.
- Council. Before use, raspberries must be sorted, removed rotten and overripe berries. Then I pour raspberries into a colander and gently rinse with water for about one minute, the water jet should not be strong. that not to break the berry, after washing again. Then spread raspberries on a paper towel and dry it. Do everything you need very carefully, so as not to turn the berry into mush.
- Instead of raspberries, you can use any other berries (cherry, strawberry, currant, strawberry, blueberry), proceed from your taste preferences.
- Homogenous mass is poured into a container, covered with a lid and sent to the freezer until it freezes. Homogeneous mass should be mixed periodically, two or three times.
- Before serving, the curd ice cream is taken from the freezer for ten to fifteen minutes and afterwards it can be served on the table.
Homemade curd ice cream with raspberries is ready, this is an incredibly tasty dessert, it is ideal for summer. Do not be afraid to experiment, use your favorite fruits and berries, perfect the taste of this delicacy. On the site "Very tasty" you can find many more interesting and original recipes for ice cream. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure.