A homemade Kinder milk-slice is a biscuit cake with a milk filling, probably everyone knows it, so I will not describe it for long, but its taste is a stunning, tender biscuit and filling, similar to a soufflé - just a heavenly delight. Especially he is adored by children. Together with "I Love to Cook" you will learn how to cook delicious cakes in your kitchen.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- milk - 30 milliliters;
- Sunflower oil - 1/2 cup;
- flour - 1 glass;
- cocoa - 2 tablespoons;
- honey - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 1 pack.
- sugar - 60 grams;
- milk - 1/2 cup;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- honey - 3 tablespoons;
- vanilla - 1/4 of the sachet;
- sour cream 25% - 200 milliliters;
- gelatin - 25 grams.
Home Kinder milk-slice. Step-by-step recipe
- First we prepare the dough. We divide the eggs into squirrels and yolks.
- Whip the whites into a foam.
- Mix the yolks with sugar and vanilla, add milk, sunflower oil, honey and flour into the mixture, into which the baking powder is pre-poured. And here is cocoa powder.
- Mix our mass and add proteins.
- The dough is divided into 2 equal parts and baked in a square shape.
- Bake in preheated to 190 degrees oven, about 10 minutes. Carefully watch, the cakes are thin and are baked quickly.
- For cream: желатин замочить в двух ложках воды, ждем пока набухнет.
- Add the milk in gelatin, first 50 milliliters, and put on the fire to dissolve the gelatin. The main thing is not to boil our mixture.
- Add condensed milk, honey and other milk - 50 milliliters.
- Separately whip the sour cream with sugar.
- Our mixture with gelatin is poured into sour cream, mixed. We leave in the refrigerator for half an hour, until thick.
- Now take the cake, smear it with cream and cover with the second cake.
- Leave for impregnation for the whole night.
Prepare at home a homemade Kinder milk-slice and indulge your children every day! You can also cook for the holiday, and surprise everyone with your skill. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And pay attention to the recipe for the preparation of curd dessert and the recipe for toffee with honey.