Bright tropical aroma of magnificent charlotte with oranges will cheer up, give a charge of vivacity and a portion of vitamins. A beautiful air pie will be a real hit on your desk. Home charlotka with oranges is always tender, juicy and insanely delicious - from such a delicacy it is simply impossible to tear yourself away. My family crazily like this pastry, which I cook with the recipe of my grandmother (true, I replaced apples with oranges): they eat everything up to the last crumb. But this is no wonder: after all, every bit of air balloon just melts in your mouth.
- 2 oranges;
- 300 grams of sugar (this is about 1.5 cups);
- 250 grams of wheat flour (or 1.5 cups);
- 5 fresh chicken eggs;
- a teaspoon of baking powder;
- powdered sugar - for sprinkling.
A gorgeous charlotte with oranges. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep bowl, drive five chicken eggs, pour out all the sugar (according to the recipe), beat the mixer until the mass is increased three times. By the time it's about five minutes.
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder (according to the recipe), gently mix everything with a spatula until uniform.
- We clean oranges, remove the white layer (otherwise it will be bitter in the pie), dismantle the lobules.
- We take out all the bones and cut the segments in half.
- A round baking dish is greased with vegetable oil, we pour the third part of the dough into it.
- Spread half of all the prepared orange slices.
- Fill oranges with one third of the test.
- We spread the second half of the oranges, fill them with the remains of the dough.
- The form is put in the oven, heated to 180 degrees, bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Willingness is checked by a match or toothpick: if the dough does not stick, then the cake is ready.
- Charlotte taken out of shape, turn over, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Awesome delicious and air charlotte served with tea or coffee. Delicate pastries will become a real decoration not only of everyday, but festive table. Cook with love and pleasure: go to my channel and the site "Very tasty" for new recipes. Bon Appetit.