Delicious, festive, and most importantly zapashnye - it's all about gingerbread. The first recipes with ginger spice appeared in the British Empire, and closer to the 19th century this dish spread throughout the world. We have relatively recently appeared on the New Year's tables, so many still conduct experiments on the composition of the test. And I have my own gingerbread recipe, one of the most delicious and light.
- sugar - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- margarine - 250 grams;
- honey - 2.5 tablespoons;
- cinnamon, ginger - 1,5 teaspoons;
- Nutmeg, cardamom - 1 teaspoon;
- ground cloves - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 450 grams;
- baking powder - 1 sachet.
Gingerbread cakes. Step-by-step recipe
- Mix the softened margarine, sugar, add eggs, flour and baking powder.
- We knead it.
- Mix honey, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cardamom and cloves.
- Add this mixture to the dough, and continue to knead.
- When the dough becomes homogeneous send to the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- At the end of time, we take out and roll out a dough 5-7 millimeters thick on a parchment or silicone rug, cut out the molds that you have, it can be stars, Christmas trees, snowmen and so on.
- Bake in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- We prepare the glaze: beat 2 cooled proteins, add to them 250 grams of powdered sugar. Beat up to a thick foam.
- We decorate our gingerbreads through a pastry bag.
- You can also tint the glaze with food colorings.
- Gingerbread can be stored for about two months, and they will not spoil, thanks to natural preservatives spices.
Prepare gingerbread, and you will plunge into the New Year's atmosphere thanks to this unrealistically classy smell that will blow through your house. Also you can decorate the tree with these edible ornaments or present gingerbread as a New Year gift. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! Next time, we will prepare nuts cake "Air cloud" and German honey cakes.