A cake made from gingerbread without baking is amazingly tasty and full. It can be prepared for a family tea party or a holiday. The preparation of this wonderful cake takes no more than 30 minutes, and you do not have to stand at the stove for a long time, baking cakes. Everything is very simple and unspeakably delicious!
- chocolate gingerbread - 500 grams;
- powdered sugar - 100 grams;
- sour cream - 500 grams;
- bananas - 2-3 pieces;
- walnuts - for decoration.
Cake of gingerbread without baking. Step-by-step recipe
- Cut the gingerbread along.
- Bananas cut into mugs, mix sour cream with sugar powder.
- Dish lay food film, but leave a little hanging ends.
- Each halved gingerbread is dipped in sour cream and spread on the dish in layers. Put a layer of banana on each layer.
- If you like kiwi or strawberries, they will also look great in this cake.
- For better impregnation with sour cream it can be applied between layers of gingerbread and bananas.
- Send the cake for the night in the refrigerator, and in the morning turn it over, taking off the food film, and decorate with grated chocolate.
Guess that this cake without baking from gingerbread can not, really it becomes like a chocolate biscuit with a wet impregnation. Very tasty, safely add this cake to your recipe book. And be sure to try the English share without baking and the orange cake without baking.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite!