When the cold season comes, and your children flatly refuse to eat garlic and onions, you have to shove it wherever you can. After all, for no one is secret that garlic helps to fight colds. Here's a recipe for very tasty and useful garlic-onion roguelins.
for the test:
- flour - 800 grams;
- milk - 150 grams;
- water - 100 milliliters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- dry yeast - 1 pack;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- onions - 1 bundle;
- butter - 5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt to taste.
Garlic and onion rolls. Step-by-step recipe
- Sifted flour mixed with dry yeast, sugar and salt. Add warm milk, vinegar, eggs and water. Mix well and knead the dough. Dough in a saucepan cover with a towel and put in a warm place for an hour.
- In the meantime, we are preparing the filling. In warm butter, add the squeezed garlic, cut into the green onions. Mix everything.
- Take out the dough, divide into several pieces and roll out into one centimeter. Each layer is cut into shreds in a few centimeters. Now grease the scraps with stuffing and roll up the bagels.
- Oven set at 200 degrees, and grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil. Put the bagels on a baking tray and oil them with a vegetable oil too. Bake for 20 minutes.
Treat your relatives with cold useful rolls, they will be used instead of bread for main courses and as a snack. Bagels are very delicious and fragrant. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make biscuits from onions and tartlets.