Apples are useful and tasty. The English often joke: "Eat one apple a day and you will forget about the doctors." I propose to try the next recipe for baking with apples-galeta with ricotta and apples. This is a very delicious biscuit based on the cottage cheese dough. Under a layer of thinly sliced apples, a ricotta with nuts disappeared. A delicate and tasty dessert will be an excellent addition to tea gatherings. In addition, preparing a biscuit is very easy and fast.
- 110 grams of cottage cheese;
- 50 milliliters of milk or water;
- 1 egg;
- 50 grams of oatmeal;
- 1 teaspoon. stevia;
- a pinch of salt;
- crushed walnuts.
Galette with ricotta and apples. Step-by-step recipe
- Cottage cheese, milk, egg, oatmeal salt and stevia are mixed until a thick dough is obtained. Let's brew for 20 minutes in a cool place.
- Ricotta is mixed with nuts, my apples and cut into thin slices.
- Cooled dough rolled into sausage and cut into equal parts, which then rolled into thin circles. The resulting circles are stuffed alternately laying out ricotta, then apples, sprinkled with cinnamon and sent to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Our biscuit is ready, before serving, you can decorate with grated chocolate or lightly tear with cocoa powder. The delicious biscuit can be served warm and cold. The aroma of apples, cinnamon and cottage cheese, baked in the dough, is crazy. Try this simple recipe for baking from apples. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to make a lemon cheesecake and a Munich curd with a poppy.