Classical homemade recipe for biscuit roll with jam according to GOST preserved in my cookbook, so I had a desire to share it with you. This batch always won in the childhood by its simplicity and gentle taste. Bake roll is not at all difficult in home conditions, especially if you have cooked biscuits more than once. For filling, thick jam, jam, butter or curd cream, as well as boiled condensed milk, are suitable. Ready-made rolls can be decorated with powdered sugar or melted chocolate. Dessert prepared by you will be appreciated by both home and guests. About how to properly wrap the roll, so that it does not tear, you will learn in step-by-step preparation of a roll of fruit according to GOST with a photo.
Ingredients for the preparation of fruit rolls according to GOST
|Sugarная пудра||50 grams|
Step-by-step preparation of fruit rolls according to GOST with photo
- Biscuit dough for a roll according to GOST is prepared very simply. Whisk 4 eggs until a thick, white mass forms. Separately, whisk the whites and yolks is not necessary, since the dough should be dense.
- Gradually add sugar and continue to whisk.
- Add the sifted flour and mix the dough with a spoon to make the consistency homogeneous.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and prepare the pan, which must be covered with parchment. Lubricate the paper with a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough on the parchment with a layer of about 5-7 mm and immediately put in the oven to bake for 10 minutes. Dough should not be overdone.
- The baked biscuit, while it's hot, is placed on a kitchen towel and wrapped with a roll so that the seam is from the bottom. He should be in this form to steam off and cool down.
- When the roll cools down, carefully unfold it and separate it from the parchment. Immediately lubricate the whole surface of the roll with fruit jam and tightly wrap back, again with a seam down.
- Uneven edges on the sides can be cut. Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, after which it can be served.
When serving, rolls can be cut into small portions. Brew fruit or black tea to a roll. Bon Appetit!