Today we will prepare delicious lean buns in a dry frying pan. This unsweetened cake is ideal for any dish: be it soup or garnish. Also you can make small sandwiches from these buns and decorate the festive table beautifully. The recipe for bread cakes in a frying pan is quite simple to use: you do not need any special ingredients to create - just what is in your kitchen. "I love cooking" shares with you a terrific recipe for unsweetened yeast cakes, which they conquer with their simplicity and originality.
- flour - 250-260 grams;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- dry yeast - 1.5 teaspoons.
Post buns in a dry frying pan. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep bowl, sift through the right amount of flour.
- We add dry yeast to it.
- Mix the flour with the yeast.
- Add warm salted water.
- Mix thoroughly until the dough is formed: first with a spoon, then with hands.
- Cover our yeast dough with a clean towel or napkin. Leave to stand for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the working surface with flour and spread the dough on the table.
- We mix it and roll it out with a rolling pin.
- A glass is squeezed out on the test circles.
- Cover the bread with a towel or napkin and leave for 15 minutes.
- After putting them on a warmed dry pan and fry from both sides.
You can fry bread rolls in butter, but as for me, it's much tastier when they are fried in a dry frying pan.
- If desired, cut the buns and put halves between the halves, thus creating small sandwiches.
Thanks to a simple and quick step-by-step recipe, you got a whole plate of soft bread rolls that perfectly fit any dish during the fast and make your table more original and rich. This dish is suitable for absolutely any food.
You can make small sandwiches not only with ketchup and mayonnaise, but also with various other sauces. Also, buns can be used instead of bread with soup, spread jam and eat with tea. And if you do not stick to the post, then you can fantasize and experiment by adding various fillings inside. Enjoy your meal! Enjoy the new taste and share the recipe!