Today I want to tell you how quickly and easily to prepare French donuts from a custard batter. They are very frequent guests on my table, because this is the most favorite sweetness of my little daughter. Delicate, fragrant, seductively delicious donuts just melt in the mouth. The recipe for the custard I saw on the YouTube channel.
- 120 grams of flour;
- four chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of butter;
- 300 milliliters of water;
- a pinch of salt;
- powdered sugar.
Donuts are cured in French. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour into the saucepan water and put butter in it. We put the container on medium fire and bring the mass to a boil. The oil must completely dissolve.
- Remove the sauté pan from the fire and pour out all the flour. Fast and intensely stir.
- When the mass becomes warm (but not hot), add one egg and mix well (using a mixer).
- Add a pinch of salt and beat again a little.
- The brewed dough for donuts should turn out to be homogeneous.
- In the saucepan pour the vegetable oil, bring to a boil and with a teaspoon drop the dough into it.
- Ready donuts put on a napkin.
- We wait for complete cooling and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
I serve these donuts to a table with a cup of hot, mint tea. Enjoy a nice tea with the portal "Very tasty". Come in more often, I have many more interesting for you.
Do you like donuts? Then be sure to try the cheese donuts and donuts Moscow. You'll like it!!!