The fastest cheesecake without baking is very easy to prepare and stunningly tasty. Cheesecake is very beautiful, festive, with a smart combination of red and white, interesting to taste. The dessert perfectly combines the delicate velvet taste of the white layer, which is prepared on the basis of cream cheese, and the refreshing berry taste of the red layer. It's so delicious that it's just not words. Prepare such a delicacy at home for your family - and they will thank you. From such a delicious slice of sweetness no one will refuse. And the most important thing is that absolutely nothing to bake is not necessary.
- 200 grams of cookies;
- 100 grams of butter.
For the white layer:
- cream cheese - 400 grams;
- cream (35%) - 350 milliliters;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- gelatin - 10 grams;
- 8 grams of vanilla sugar;
- water - 70 milliliters;
- juice of one lemon (medium-sized lemon).
For berry layer:
- fresh strawberries - 400 grams;
- gelatin - 15 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- sugar - 50 grams.
- cream (35%) - 100 milliliters;
- powdered sugar - 1 teaspoon.
The fastest cheesecake without baking. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the cheesecake base, the butter is melted in a water bath.
- Cookies (according to the recipe) are kneaded into small crumbs (we shift the cookies into a plastic bag, crush them with a little, and then roll with a rolling pin). The result is a small crumb.
- We put the crumbs from the cookies in a separate container.
- In the container to the crumb we pour the melted butter and stir so that the oil evenly soaks the crumb.
- Confectionery ring (diameter 24 centimeters) is placed on a serving plate.
- In the detachable form we pour out the crumb, distribute it evenly and compact it densely.
- Form with the basis for the fastest cheesecake without baking is sent to the refrigerator.
- This time, we will prepare a white layer for a simple cheesecake.
- 10 grams of gelatin is poured into the water (according to the prescription), mixed well and left for swelling.
- From the lemon squeeze out the juice (I used a medium-sized lemon).
- Swellable gelatin is heated until it is completely dissolved (gelatin is usually recommended not to heat above 60 degrees, but it can not be boiled, otherwise it may lose its strength).
- We get the cream from the fridge (whipped only very fatty and very cold cream) and beat them with sugar powder (for this I use 2-3 tablespoons of powder from the general norm) to a steady state.
- Advice: whipped cream for the fastest cheesecake should keep the shape well, but at the same time, stay soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese with the remaining powdered sugar.
- In the whipped cream cheese, add vanilla sugar, pour in lemon juice, and stir well.
- Then pour in the gelatin solution, and once again mix everything well until smooth with a mixer.
- Gently mix the cheese mass and whipped cream (I mix with a spatula). The result is a very light, airy, gentle cream for cheesecake without baking.
- We take out the form from the refrigerator with the base, pour out the cheese cream and evenly distribute it.
- We send the form to the refrigerator, so that the cheese layer is seized (it takes me 15-20 minutes).
- Now prepare the berry layer for the fastest cheesecake without baking.
- In 150 milliliters of water, pour 15 grams of gelatin and mix well. We leave gelatin for swelling.
- Whisk the fresh strawberries with a blender until smooth mashed potatoes are obtained.
- Council. For a cheesecake any berry can approach: it is possible to use fresh or frozen.
- In the beaten berry puree we add sugar powder and mix well.
- Swell the gelatin gently until completely dissolved.
- Gelatin solution is poured into strawberry puree and mix well.
- We get out of the refrigerator form (the top layer should grapple slightly) and gently pour the berry mass on top.
- We remove the form in the refrigerator until the berry layer completely hardens.
- Tip: in order to carefully remove the form from the cheesecake, I warm it up a little with a household hairdryer.
- To decorate the cheesecake without baking, I took a little more fat cream and beat them with sugar powder (I used a confectioner's bag).
A stunningly bright, festive, beautiful and divinely tasty cheesecake without baking will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Nobody can refuse such a treat: I wish everyone a pleasant tea party. Even more of my video recipes are waiting for you on the site "Very tasty."