When I read to the children "Mukhu Tsokotukha", we wanted the same real pretzel with sweet as she treated the guests. I had to run to the kitchen and look for a recipe for his preparation. Fortunately, all the ingredients were at hand, and we proceeded. They had no time to look back, as the children were holding delicious big pretzels, generously covered with thick sugar fondant. Fortunately there was no limit! I suggest you also prepare these gorgeous pretzels.
- wheat flour of the highest grade - 300 grams;
- milk cow - 225 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 6 grams;
- salt - half a teaspoon;
- sugar sand - 2 teaspoons.
For the sweet:
- sugar sand - 500 grams;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- citric acid is half a teaspoon.
In addition, 3 tablespoons of baking soda and 1 liter of water are needed to prepare an alkaline solution.
Fast pretzel with sweet. Step-by-step recipe
- In a bowl to prepare dough, sift through the sifted wheat flour, dry fast-acting yeast, sugar. Stir to allow the yeast to be distributed by flour.
- Pour in the heated milk (no more than 40 degrees, as the yeast perishes at high temperatures), add salt and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with food film and let the dough rest 10 - 15 minutes: during this time it will become soft and elastic.
- Then work surface slightly sprinkled with flour, spread the dough on it and mix it with hands for 5 minutes.
- Round the dough, return it to a bowl, cover with a food film and put it in a warm place for 50 - 60 minutes for proofing.
- While the dough rises, let's prepare a fudge for our pretzels.
- In a saucepan or saucepan with a thick bottom, pour 500 grams of sugar and pour 200 milliliters of water.
- And now the most crucial moment! We need to heat this mass to a temperature of 120 - 130 degrees. To measure the temperature, you must use a special thermometer: if you heat up more, the syrup will turn into caramel, and if you do not warm it will be hard to beat the sweet.
- During the boiling (boiling) of the syrup, a foam appears on its surface - it must be collected so that the finished fudge has a uniform consistency.
- Dissolve citric acid in a tablespoon of hot water.
- When the sugar syrup temperature reaches 120 degrees (about 13 minutes cooking on medium heat), remove it from the heat and add one teaspoon of citric acid solution. Mix well.
- Now we need to cool the syrup to a temperature of 50 degrees. To speed up this process, I advise you to put the sauté pan with syrup in another saucepan of a larger diameter with ice water.
- Approached dough kneaded and divided into five equal parts: it is for five pretzels designed this recipe. This is best done with kitchen scales.
- Each piece of dough is shaped into a small sausage and let them rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then start rolling out each piece. We roll our hands from the center to the edges. A long thin bundle, about 50 centimeters long, should be produced.
- From each harness we make a pretzel. (Lift the ends of the bundle up, twist them crosswise, lower them and press the ends to the bottom). Below, under the recipe, is attached a video with a detailed description of this process.
- If necessary, we give each pretzel a symmetrical shape and let us rest for 10 minutes.
- Now that the sugar syrup has cooled to the desired temperature, we begin to mix it very intensively with a wooden spoon or with the help of a kneader: until the mass brightens and solidifies.
- Then we take a wooden ditch, we moisten our hands with cold water and lay out the sugar mass on it.
- We begin to collect the sugar mass in a lump and mix it: a soft, supple mass must be obtained.
- We wrap the finished white sugar mass (it is almost sweet) in the food film and send it to the refrigerator.
- Then boil one liter of water, add to it three tablespoons of soda, let the soda disperse and leave to boil over a small fire.
- We take the first pretzel and put it into a saucepan with soda water.
- We withstand it for 20 seconds and take it out with a noise.
- We put it on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- And so we repeat with each pretzel.
- Warm the oven to 220 degrees, and bake the pretzels 12-15 minutes before blanching.
- We can cool the pretzels on the grate.
- Then take a bowl (its diameter should be more than a pretzel), we put in it sugar mass (from the refrigerator) and heat it to a temperature of 30 degrees. This can be done in a water bath or with a microwave oven.
- Sweet should always be well disturbed: for consistency, it should resemble liquid sour cream.
- Now dipping each pretzel on one side into sugar fondant.
- Put it on the dish and let it dry.
Such delicious pretzels are perfect for home tea drinking, and for fresh milk in general it is difficult to find the best company. Be sure to bake a pretzel with fondant at home - it's very tasty. The team of the site "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite.