Today we will cook an unusually tasty and simple Pavlov cake. This cake is prepared easily at home: it turns out to be very delicate, with a light crisp crust. The cake is beautiful, delicate, airy - and just melts in your mouth. Pavlova's cake will look gorgeous on the festive table: it will please your children and relatives - and everyone will like it.
- egg whites - 4 pieces;
- powdered sugar - 150 grams;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- starch - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- vinegar, natural 5% - 1 teaspoon;
- cream 33% - 250 milliliters;
- sugar powder - 2 tablespoons to cream;
- fruits, berries - for decoration.
Fast and delicious Pavlova cake. Step-by-step recipe
- So, let's get started. We need 4 eggs and two plates. In one plate we put the yolk, in the other - the protein.
- To properly separate the protein from the yolk, we use the simplest method. Knife break the shell, a little dividing its halves: do it over the cup. Part of the protein will pour out immediately, and the rest will be removed by throwing the yolk from one half of the shell to the other.
- Then beat the protein until thick peaks. Whisk can be a whisk or a mixer.
- When they knocked our squirrels to a thick foam, add a lemon juice - one tablespoon. And continue to whisk, gradually adding parts of powdered sugar. Again, everything is a good mix.
- While everything is beating, add in turns to our protein mass: vanilla sugar, starch and vinegar. We beat the protein mixture to stable peaks.
- Now we need parchment paper: take the plate, apply it to the parchment paper, and circle the pencil in a circle - we will spread the squirrels on these circles.
- Lay out the squirrels so that the edges are above the middle.
- We take a baking tray with proteins and put in the oven, preheated in advance. Bake in a preheated oven (at 120 degrees) 1-1.5 hours.
- When, time has passed and our meringue is ready, we open the oven and let it cool down: about 1 hour.
- We take chilled cream (we need 250 milliliters), and whisk in a chilled container. In our cream, add 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar: and continue to whisk to a thick mass.
- And now it's time to take up our wonderful cake. Take the cooled cake and spread on it a creamy cream: apply evenly over the entire surface.
- After the cream is applied, we will decorate our cake "Anna Pavlova": for this we need different fruits (which you like)
- Tip: I took a peach and a pear. Very beautiful will look on the cake raspberries and strawberries, kiwi, bananas, blueberries. You can use mint leaves to decorate. Fruit cut into your favorite forms: squares or slices. After the fruit is laid out, sprinkle sugar powder on top.
So we prepared a wonderful cake Pavlova - it turned out just unusually tasty. A dessert for a family or a festive tea party will appeal to absolutely everyone. Many other delicious recipes you can find on our website "I love cooking". Bon appetit and a good day!