I like the oven very much, there is more than one recipe for making dough in my arsenal, but the dough for kefir for pies, which I found thanks to the video from YouTube, exceeded all expectations. From it wonderful pies are obtained: light, airy, so remain (if not eat) and the next day. The filling can be any: minced meat, stewed cabbage, liver filler or jam. It all depends on your imagination.
- kefir - 500 milliliters;
- flour - 800 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- butter - 40 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- soda - 1 teaspoon.
Dough on kefir for pies. Step-by-step recipe
- Pour into the bowl of yogurt, beat in the egg, add salt, sugar, soda and mix until smooth. Leave for 5 minutes until "bubbles" appear on the surface of the mixture.
- Pour into the resulting mixture of vegetable oil.
- In a separate bowl, grind the flour with butter and add the same kefir mixture.
- Sprinkle as much flour as the dough will take.
- Transfer to the table, sprinkled with flour. Knead until the dough becomes soft, elastic and stops sticking to your hands.
- Leave the dough made on kefir, under the towel for 30 minutes.
Fast dough on kefir is ready. The case for small: bake pies or make pizza (yes, yes, this dough is suitable for a variety of baking) and invite the whole family to the table. On our site "Very tasty" you can watch the video of youtub channel with the recipe for cooking this air, like fluff, a yeast-free test. Bon Appetit. And pay attention to the preparation of delicious fillings for pumpkin and apple pies and on the recipe for the best pastry dough.