Dear friends, today I would like to introduce you to one wonderful recipe - donuts on condensed milk. My children just adore them. Very often I decorate the table for children's birthdays. Donuts fly away with a bang, sometimes even very quickly to knead the dough for the second time. Try it, and this dish will become a regular guest in your kitchen.
- flour - 1 glass;
- soda - 0.5 teaspoonful;
- condensed milk - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - for frying;
- powdered sugar - for sprinkling.
Donuts on a condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- In a deep plate, break the eggs, we also send the condensed milk and mix everything to a homogeneous consistency.
- Then add soda and flour (do not forget to sift the flour). Thoroughly mix. You should get a dough for consistency like a thick sour cream.
- I first mix flour with a spoon, and as soon as the flour is completely mixed with the ingredients, I interfere with the mixer. So the dough will be more homogeneous and airy.
- In the pan, pour the vegetable oil and lightly heat it.
- Spoon the dough so that the shape turned round donuts. Cook them on medium heat so that they have time to roast inside and not burn. Fry from two sides until golden brown.
Our donuts with condensed milk are ready! Sprinkle the finished donuts with sugar powder. If desired, also after frying, put them on a paper towel to remove excess oil. "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to try to prepare the vergones on kefir and use the recipe of lush verwig.