Recently on a visit I happened to try donuts, they taste simply divine. Having prepared the donuts at home in Yerevan, they scattered with enthusiasm. Now this is a favorite dish of our family and I want to share it with "Very tasty". Try it, and you'll definitely like it. And for a change, you can make Yerevan donuts with custard.
- yeast - 30 grams;
- flour - 500 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- cognac - 50 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- milk - 350 milliliters.
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- milk - half a liter;
- sugar - 150 grams.
Donuts in Yerevan. Step-by-step recipe
- To prepare our donuts for the beginning, sift the flour.
- Take a deep plate and break the eggs into it.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer and gradually add sugar.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients, mix everything thoroughly.
- Ready dough put in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
- To prepare the cream in a bowl, break the egg, add flour and half of the milk. All is well mixed until uniform.
- In a small saucepan pour the remaining milk and sugar.
- When the milk boils, reduce the gas and add the egg-flour mixture.
- Tear off a little dough and form a small cake, put cream in the middle, fill it like a patty, just make it round.
- Fry in vegetable oil.
Ready donuts before serving can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. These are the most delicate and delicious donuts! Also be sure to try to cook them in the oven. Cook with "Very tasty", we are delicious!