Dietary cheesecake is not only a tasty and unusual delicacy, but also a useful dessert. Cheesecake, baked on the basis of oat flakes, with curd filling - very light, delicate and mouth-watering. Sweet liquid honey will bring its zest to the cottage cheese stuffing of the cake, and the cinnamon gives a refined aroma.
Preparing a dietary cheesecake is elementary simply and it turns out exactly the same as in the photo.
We offer you to try to cook a low-calorie cheesecake with us and evaluate its taste qualities)))
- skim soft curd - 180 grams;
- chicken proteins - 2 pieces;
- agar-agar - 2 grams;
- water - 150 milliliters;
- half a large orange;
- oatmeal -100 grams;
- apple - 100 grams;
- one chicken egg;
- ginger - 2 grams;
- lemon peel - 3 grams;
- cinnamon - 1 gram;
- honey - 30 grams.
Dietary cheesecake. Step-by-step recipe
- First of all, let's dilute the agar-agar for cheesecake. Two grams of agar-agar is bred in water and leave to infuse for about 40 minutes.
Tip: according to the prescription, agar-agar will be used as a gelling agent, but it can be replaced with gelatin. If you are going to prepare a diet cheesecake with gelatin, then gelatin should take 8 grams.
- While agar-agar is insisted, we clean the apple from the peel (100 grams of apple - this is about half the large fruit).
- Oatmeal mixed with a peeled apple (in order to carefully mix the apple with oatmeal, I use a submerged blender).
- Ginger press through the press.
- In the blender bowl, add cinnamon, lemon zest, ginger, one egg to the oatmeal and mix everything thoroughly with a blender.
- We take a form for baking with high sides, we cover it with parchment paper and lay out the oat mixture so that small edges are formed along the edges.
- We bake the basis for a dietary cheesecake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the cheesecake cheese portion, 180 grams of fat-free cottage cheese is transferred to a blender bowl.
- With half a large orange squeezed out the juice and take out the pulp. The resulting orange pulp is added to the cottage cheese.
- 15 grams of liquid honey is added to the cottage cheese with orange and all well beaten with a blender.
- In the whipped curd mass pour orange juice and mix everything to a homogeneous mass.
- Separately, whisk together with a mixer egg whites until strong peaks.
- After 40 minutes, when agar-agar is infused, we pour it into the saucepan and heat the containing sauté pan over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a temperature of 100 degrees.
- Heated aga-agar is combined with whipped cottage cheese, egg whites and whipped with a mixer.
- Ready and cooled cake for cheesecake we grease with the remaining honey (I lubricate with a silicone brush) and fill the cake with a curd paste.
- We leave the PP - cheesecake in the refrigerator for three hours.
- After this time the dietary cheesecake became dense and it is possible to be engaged in its or his ornament: we sprinkle top cheesecake zestroy a lemon.
You can also decorate the delicate PP - cheesecake with fresh berries, nuts or fruits.
If you think that the cake is not very sweet, then take a little more honey than the recipe: just do not get very carried away with honey, because honey is a calorie.
Curd dessert you can meet guests or sit in the evening with family for a cup of tea.
"I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant tea and a great mood! Watch out for the figure, but can not give up the sweet? Then a delicious dietary muffins recipe and an air diet cake are sure to please you!