Today again I prepare delicious buns with dried fruits from yeast dough without eggs. And, of course, I share the recipe with you! The fragrant, sweet taste of buns I remember from my childhood - and to this day I use this recipe. Buns in the oven are simply delicious: soft and fluffy! On the second day they do not become stale, they remain the same. Of course, if something remains: usually everyone immediately eats! The filling of dried fruits can be replaced by any other. Sweet buns with a filling can be baked in a gas or electric oven: the taste will not exactly affect! I assure you, as soon as they try, they will always remain in your menu.
- wheat flour - 400 grams;
- melted milk (plain milk) - 200 milliliters;
- dry yeast - 5 grams (fresh - 15 grams);
- butter (cream margarine) - 80 grams;
- salt - 0.25 teaspoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- Dried apples (dried fruit) - 250-300 grams;
- sugar - to taste (5-6 tablespoons);
- yolk - 1 piece;
- milk - 1 tablespoon;
- Curcuma - 1 pinch (optional, for color).
Delicious yeast buns with dried fruits. Step-by-step recipe
- We begin to cook the sweet yeast buns from the dough: it will take time for it to rise. We make the spit: mix in a separate cup of yeast, all the prepared sugar and three teaspoons of flour.
- Gradually pour in the milk to dry ingredients: it should be warm, about 36-38 degrees. Stir thoroughly, cover with food wrap or towel, and leave: about five minutes.
- During this time, a cap appeared on top of the dough: it means that the yeast is fresh - they can be used. If this does not happen, then change them.
- Stir the spoon, add salt and melted butter to it - it should be at room temperature. Again, everything is mixed.
- Gradually begin to sift the flour, kneading the elastic and soft dough. At once I do not advise you to pour in all the flour so as not to overdo it.
- Add half (the dough will become thicker), spread it from the cup on the working surface (previously sprinkled with the remaining flour), continue to stir the flour until the dough stops sticking to the hands and table. It is necessary to achieve a soft, elastic consistency. If the flour remains, then it is better to clean it. At me this time there was about one table spoon.
- The finished elastic dough is covered with a food film (towel), we put it away in a warm place, without drafts (otherwise a crust will appear on top and the dough will rise badly). Leave for 25-30 minutes.
- Now let's deal with the filling. As a filling: dried apples or dried fruits, you can also make a curd filling (mix cottage cheese with sugar and egg) - also very tasty! So, we wash dried fruits under running water, pour boiling water and leave for 5-10 minutes to soften a bit.
- We merge water, dried fruits, so that there is no excess moisture.
- Immediately twist through a meat grinder with a fine grate. You can do this twice so that the filling is better.
- In the filling add sugar to taste: I added about five tablespoons. This is quite enough for me, if the dried fruits are more acidic - add more.
- Meanwhile, our yeast dough without eggs has already risen, increased well in volume. Quite a bit of it is cheated.
- Immediately make a yeast dough "sausage", divide into eight identical pieces. Each ball is kneaded inward. Cover with a film so that they do not dry out during the process of molding buns - pies.
- Trying to make from each piece the same size, roll it into a round cake. From both sides we make incisions, but not to the end.
- In the middle we put the stuffing. I add a lot of fillings: we are so fond of! We pass one side, with a cut, into the cut of the other side and fix the "ears" to the test. You get beautiful buns from yeast dough.
- Prepared buns grease yolk, with the addition of milk and turmeric (for color, not necessarily). In the middle of each bun, we add a little more sugar.
- The oven is heated to 190 - 200 degrees. Bake for 15-20 minutes: to a beautiful, ruddy color.
- We get out of the oven - and you can immediately serve to the table. Buns are delicious and hot, and in a cold form! Bon Appetit!
This is a quick recipe for sweet, soft buns with dried fruits! How they look appetizing - and very fragrant. Try it: it's very tasty! Rejoice yourself and your loved ones! Cook together with me and the site "Very tasty!" Do not forget to look at the channel: there is still a lot of interesting baking.