I propose to please myself with something sweet, I will give a recipe for muffins with cherries in silicone molds. And we prepare the dough for them not just plain, but oatmeal. In general, we are preparing superfood muffins. For cooking, it takes us 40 minutes, taking into account the baking. The prepared ingredients are designed for cooking 8 muffins: we will regale ourselves, and we will treat our neighbors. There is no better treat than fresh muffins, such a delicacy will appease anyone. Served with hot milk after dinner, will give a strong and healthy sleep, in a snack with tea amuse the conversation and cheer up. So, let's start preparing our delicacy.
- 100 grams of ground oatmeal;
- 150 grams of low-fat kefir;
- 100 grams of cherries (fresh or frozen);
- 1 egg;
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa;
- 1 teaspoon baking powder;
- 1 teaspoon of stevia.
Delicious muffins with a cherry. Step-by-step recipe
- Kefir, oatmeal, egg, cocoa, vanillin, baking powder and stevia are placed in the bowl of the blender and carefully beat to a homogeneous mass.
- Cherry washed and let drain.
- In silicone molds we put a tablespoon of dough, we put cherries on top and cover with a tablespoon of dough.
- We send it to the oven for baking for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- Our muffins are ready for use.
I love this simple muffin recipe. In silicone molds, baking them is especially convenient. This delicacy is a perfect addition to a cup of tea or a glass of hot milk. Light and simple to prepare, muffins with cherry filling you will really like. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite! And be sure to prepare a cherry snail and brownie with a cherry-curd filling.