The most ideal dessert for the summer is ice cream, it is delicious, and it cools well. I want to share with you a recipe for a delicious mint-chocolate ice cream. Prepare this delicacy at home is very easy and simple, the ingredients are available, and the result is simply awesome. I really love to cook this ice cream, my family just adores it, it is so delicious, fragrant and refreshing that it is impossible to convey in words, you have to make it and try it yourself.
- 200 milliliters of condensed milk;
- 1/3 cup fresh mint (about 15-20 grams);
- ½ cup sugar (optional);
- Vanilla sugar to taste;
- 250 milliliters of cream fatty from 33%;
- 50-70 grams of dark chocolate in ice cream + at will for decoration.
Delicious mint-chocolate ice cream for dessert. Step-by-step recipe
- First you need to prepare mint: it needs to be washed and dried thoroughly.
- Beautiful mint leaves can be immediately put aside for decoration.
- Next, you need to separate the mint leaves from the stem and send them to the blender.
- Adjust the amount of mint to your taste, the more it is, the more intense the taste you will get in the end. But be careful: too much mint can give a bitter taste to your dish.
- Also to the leaves of mint in the blender we add condensed milk, vanilla sugar and grind.
- If you want, you can add sugar, this is for lovers of very sweet ice cream.
- We take the cream and whisk them until stable peaks appear. The dishes for whipping the cream should be cooled beforehand.
- Whipped cream is added to the crushed homogeneous mass of condensed milk and mint.
- If desired, a little green dye can be added to the resulting homogeneous mass and mixed thoroughly.
- Then again, whisk together the entire homogeneous mass.
- Let's move on to preparing chocolate. If you have chocolate droplets, you can use them. If not, then you can take the chocolate (it should be from the refrigerator) and grind it with a knife, make it a crumb. Council. The amount of chocolate you can adjust to your liking.
- Add the chopped chocolate in a homogeneous mass and mix well.
- Then we shift the homogeneous mixture into a mold and put it in the freezer for about eight hours or for the night before solidification.
- When the ice cream well stiffens, then using a special spoon for ice cream, we form balls, sprinkle with chopped chocolate and add sprigs of mint.
Be sure to prepare this treat for your family and you will never again buy a shop ice cream, because you can cook yourself such a yummy. A smart combination of refreshing mint and tasty chocolate will leave an indelible impression on everyone you treat with this wonderful treat. Come to our site "Very tasty", here you can find a lot of very delicious recipes.
The video belongs to Nastya Rubik