Who among us does not like delicious cakes? I suggest preparing delicious custard rings with curd cream - this delicacy can be done at home without much effort. Brewed rings, according to this recipe, are incredibly delicious: this dessert perfectly combines a soft, thin brewed dough with a very delicate and light curd filling.
- 200 grams of flour;
- 5 chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of butter (or cream margarine);
- 1 teaspoon of salt without a slide;
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 milliliters of cold plain water.
- 350 grams of cottage cheese;
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar (weight 10 grams);
- 100 grams of soft butter;
- 150 grams of powdered sugar.
- powdered sugar for sprinkling.
Delicious custard rings with curd cream. Step-by-step recipe
- First, prepare the custard batter. We take a saucepan, add salt, water, milk, butter, and then heat it over medium heat until the oil completely dissolves and the homogeneous mass boils.
- After the homogeneous mass boils, you need to reduce the heat, add flour, and mix everything thoroughly. Collect the dough into one lump. When the flour floor is on the bottom of the pan, the dough should be removed from the fire.
- Remove the dough from the fire and put it in a bowl and leave it to cool for a while.
- To the cooled test, you need to add eggs one at a time: every time you add, mix well.
- Council. Eggs only add to the cooled dough, otherwise, when added to hot, they simply curl.
- First add only four eggs, look at the consistency of the dough and, if necessary, add one more egg. If the dough is very thick, then whip the fifth egg and, mixing the dough, gradually add the egg.
- The consistency of the dough should be viscous and on the shoulder blade, when it is raised, the dough, draining, forms a triangle.
- Next, you need to take a confectionery bag with a nozzle: for example, the nozzle is a large starlet with 12 denticles - and fill it with a dough.
- Council. If you do not have a confectioner's bag, then you can use a regular file or a bag, only you need to cut off the corner.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, using a confectionery bag, you need to form rings. Since the rings when baking will increase in volume, they need to be formed at a distance from each other.
- Formed rings should be baked in preheated to 200 degrees oven for about twenty to twenty-five minutes. Rings should blush.
- Finished rings get out of the oven and leave until completely cooled.
- While the rings cool, go to the preparation of the cream. In a convenient dish to pour out the cottage cheese, add vanilla sugar, half of the sugar powder and mix everything well with a blender.
- Next, take a soft butter, add the second part of the powdered sugar, and within five minutes, everything is well beaten with a mixer. The oil should increase in volume, become lush and light.
- Add the cottage cheese to the butter and beat it again well with a mixer.
- We now turn to filling the custard rings with cream. Must be cold, cold ring, you need to cut along with a sharp knife. Using a teaspoon, fill the lower part of the ring with cream and top with a top.
- The second way to fill. If you have a pastry syringe with an oblong nozzle, then with it you can fill the ring without cutting it, and by making a nozzle on the side of the hole and filling it with cream.
- When all the rings are filled, they can be decorated with powdered sugar.
Delicious custard rings with curd cream are ready: they will undoubtedly please your loved ones with a wonderful taste and aroma. You can make a filling for this dessert based on your taste preferences. To decorate this delicacy is not necessarily sugar powder: you can make various sweets and glazes. On the site "Very tasty" you can find a lot of recipes for desserts. Bon Appetit!