Delicious cottage cheese cookies "Goose paws", we often cook with my daughter. Cookies made from cottage cheese are very tasty, ruddy, with a crispy sugar crust - and soft inside, pleasantly fragrant with vanilla and cinnamon. Such cookies can be stored for about a week in a cool dry place. My daughter likes to take the curd homemade cookies with her to school, as a snack.
- butter - 100 grams;
- sugar white - 150 grams;
- whole-grain flour - 300 grams;
- salt - a pinch;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- Vanillin or vanilla extract - to taste;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon;
- cinnamon - to taste.
Delicious curd cookies "Goose paws". Step-by-step recipe
- We rub cottage cheese with butter to a homogeneous consistency. For this recipe, the fat content of cottage cheese does not matter. The main thing is that it contains as little fluid as possible: whey.
- Sprinkle sour milk cheese with vanillin and baking powder for dough, cinnamon. You can use any spices you like: for example, cardamom, bad.
- Pour out the sifted flour and knead the dough for the cookie "Goose-paws".
- Council. At once all the flour should not be poured out, it is necessary to pour it gradually, as necessary. Ready dough should be soft, elastic and easy to give shape.
- Round the piece of curd pastry, wrap it in a plastic wrap and send it to the refrigerator for thirty minutes.
- Chilled dough rolled into a layer thickness of half a centimeter and, using a glass, squeeze circles.
- Each dip circle is dipped on both sides in granulated sugar and doubled.
- Council. In the middle of each cookie, you can put pieces of nuts, dried fruits or berries.
- The pan is covered with parchment and we put homemade curd cookies "Goose paws" on it.
- We send cookies to the oven for twenty minutes. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Such pastries: a great addition to tea. Also, the goose pie cookies with milk will be delicious.
From sour milk cheese you can cook another kind of cookies.
- For him, you need to add a teaspoon of baking powder in two glasses of sifted flour.
- Beat the egg and a half cup of sugar, add three tablespoons of sour cream and pour the flour.
- Of all the ingredients, knead an elastic dough. Separately, rub cottage cheese with sugar and vanilla extract to a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- The dough is rolled into a thin layer, three millimeters thick, and squeezes out the circles with a glass. Fold the mugs into four pieces in length, a little lapped.
- In the middle we spread the curd filling, and we twist the circles into a roll. We cut the rolls across, we cut the place of the cut a little, so that the filling does not fall out, and spread it on the baking sheet covered with parchment, cut downwards. We have wonderful, very beautiful roses.
- Bake in the oven for about twenty minutes at 180 degrees. Ready-made curd cookies in the form of roses can be sprinkled on top with powdered sugar.
Come to our site "Very tasty." Cook delicious meals, and please your family and friends. Here you will find many different dishes: exotic and unusual, dietary - for different tastes.