Delicious brown bran with salty caramel, cooked at home - incredibly tasty, fragrant and just melting in your mouth. The stunning appearance of sweets always makes it a table decoration, and the wonderful taste of brownie with caramel will not leave anyone indifferent. The combination of a delicate chocolate dough with a salty caramel gives the baking a divine taste and tenderness. Try to cook - and you will certainly be satisfied with the result. I love this delicious chocolate treat according to Jamie Oliver's recipe! A cup of fragrant tea with a tempting appetizing chocolate dessert ... Super!
- butter - 225 grams (and a little more for lubricating the form);
- dark chocolate (content of cocoa 70%) - 250 grams;
- cranberry sugar - 225 grams;
- egg (large) - 4 pieces;
- Wheat flour - 150 grams.
- cream (33%) - 40 milliliters;
- salted butter (can be replaced with the usual) - 15 grams;
- vanilla extract (vanilla sugar) - 1 teaspoon;
- powdered sugar - 60 grams;
- sugar syrup (maple, date or other) - 40 milliliters;
- sea salt.
Delicious chocolate brownie with salted caramel. Step-by-step recipe
- Initially, we need a sauté pan (a small saucepan).
- In the prepared saucepan, add cream, half butter, a pinch of salt, one teaspoon of vanilla extract and send the saucepan with the contents to the fire.
- Warm the creamy mixture on a small fire for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly with a spoon. Warm the mixture off the fire.
- For the caramel itself we need a small sauté pan with a thick bottom: we send it to medium heat.
- In the saucepan add the powdered sugar, pour in the syrup, mix and on medium heat bring the contents to a golden homogeneous mass. Since the mixture should warm up evenly, during the heating do not stir the contents, and slightly turn the saucepan from side to side.
- When the sugar in the syrup completely dissolves, we increase the fire to the maximum, turn the saucepan, give the caramels a little gild, and turn off the fire.
- In caramel, add the cream mixture, and mix everything well with a wooden spatula. Caramel continues to boil, because the saucepan has a thick bottom, and it keeps the heat well.
- Then add the remaining butter to the salted caramel and mix well.
- Form 20 * 30 centimeters covered with parchment paper (paper is slightly crumpled) and sprinkled with water (if there are excess water - shake).
- In the prepared form, pour out the caramel for brownie, sprinkle a little salt and send the caramel in a mold to freeze (for 20-30 minutes) into the refrigerator.
- This time we will prepare a test for brownies.
- On a small fire in the saucepan, melt the butter (you can pre-break into pieces so that it melts faster).
- In the melted butter, add the chocolate and mix until the chocolate dissolves completely. A sauté pan with a liquid mass is removed from the fire.
- Then add sugar to the chocolate mass and mix well. We leave the mass to cool down.
- Form for baking in diameter of 20 * 30 centimeters is covered with baking paper and we grease the paper with a little butter.
- In the cooled chocolate mass, we introduce eggs one at a time (all four eggs) and intensively mix the whisk until uniform.
- And now add small amounts of pre-sifted flour, mix the dough to homogeneity.
- Pour the dough into the prepared form, onto the oiled parchment.
- Caramel we take out from the refrigerator, cut into pieces and lay out pieces of caramel on top of the dough. If you get a caramel more liquid, you can just pour it on top of the dough.
- We bake brownie in a preheated to 180 degree oven for 25 minutes. During this time, the chocolate cake should be well baked, but inside remain a little viscous.
Try to bake a chocolate brownie with salted caramel according to this step-by-step recipe: and get a lot of positive emotions. Incredibly delicious, delicate and spicy slice of such a delicious dessert just makes you crazy. "I love to cook" wishes you a pleasant tea party.