Do you want to please your family members and guests with a delicious cake for the holiday? Then it's best to cook this cake yourself. I want to share with you a very simple recipe for an incredibly delicious cake with strawberries and pistachios. The cake with pistachio sponge cake, strawberry filling and cream based on white chocolate is incredibly delicious and very easy to prepare.
- Strawberry - 450 grams;
- sugar - 50-80 grams;
- gelatin - 10 grams.
- eggs - 6 pieces;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- flour - 190 grams;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- pistachio paste - 75 grams;
- milk - 50 milliliters;
- butter - 50 grams.
- cream cheese - 250 grams;
- cream (fat content from 33%) - 500 milliliters;
- white chocolate - 100 grams;
- powdered sugar - 100 grams.
Delicious cake with strawberries and pistachios. Step-by-step cooking
- First, we prepare the filling for the strawberry-pistachio cake.
- Gelatin soak in 60 grams of cold water. If you have sheet gelatin, it can simply be soaked in plenty of cold water.
- Add sugar to the strawberries (the amount of sugar can vary, depending on how sweet you want to make a cake with strawberries and pistachios), stir it with a blender and heat until the sugar dissolves completely. Do not boil the mashed potatoes.
- Add the gelatin in the puree. If using a sheet, squeeze it well from excess moisture. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Finished puree is divided into two equal parts (the number of pieces can be different, depending on how many layers of filling you want for a cake with white chocolate).
- Pour the mass into a ring 18 cm in diameter, tightened with food film, and send it to the refrigerator to freeze.
- Now the recipe for pistachio biscuit for strawberry cake.
- Separate the yolks from proteins. This should be done with the utmost care, so that nothing superfluous comes into the squirrels.
- We beat the proteins at the minimum speed of the mixer to saturate them with oxygen, and gradually increase the speed to the maximum. Here it is necessary to whip the proteins to soft peaks.
- Continuing to beat, gradually add sugar. In total, about 2/3 of sugar will be needed for proteins. Leave the rest for yolks. The result should be a dense white mass. Sugar should completely dissolve. It is very important to whip the proteins correctly, otherwise the dough for the cake at home will not be so airy.
- Add to the yolks the remains of sugar and whisk to a white mass.
- Add to the yolks pistachio paste, milk, butter, which can be slightly melted in a microwave, but it should not be hot. For a pistachio cake to be beautiful at home, you can add a little green food coloring to the dough.
- Add the mass to the proteins.
- Sift the flour mixed with the baking powder into it, and knead the dough.
- In a round shape, pour the dough and send it to a pre-heated oven for 180 minutes for 40 minutes.
- The finished biscuit should completely cool down. And then it can be cut into the right amount of cakes.
- Next, step by step preparation of the cream for the cake with pistachios.
- First you need to melt the chocolate (on a water bath or in a microwave oven).
- We beat the cream cheese with the sugar powder.
- Add the chocolate and whisk again until smooth.
- Whisk the cream until thick.
- Mix the two resulting masses and put them away for half an hour in the refrigerator.
- We collect the cake: on the first layer of biscuit spread a small amount of cream.
- On top put a layer of frozen stuffing.
- We do around the sides of the cream.
- We cover the filling with cream, lay out the second cake and repeat the same.
- We put the last cake and fill it with cream.
Here is an incredibly delicious strawberry-pistachio cake. And on the site "Very tasty" you can find many more excellent recipes to please yourself and your loved ones.