Today I will tell you how to prepare a delicious and lightly-puffed Easter cake. On the eve of the great holiday, many are looking for a cake recipe that will have an unmatched taste and ease in cooking. The following Easter recipe will help you save time and surprise your friends with pleasant baking. Delicate dough, melting in the mouth, rich filling with raisins and nuts - all this creates an unrivaled taste combination. So, let's start creating our sacred dessert.
- 170 milliliters of milk;
- 10 grams of dry yeast;
- a spoonful of sugar;
- a tablespoon of flour;
- half a kilo of flour;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 120 grams of sugar;
- half a teaspoon of soda;
- 60 grams of butter;
- vegetable oil;
- 150 grams of raisins;
- 100 grams of walnuts;
Delicious and light puff pastry Easter cake. Step-by-step recipe
The recipe for a delicious and light cake, as already mentioned, is very simple. For its preparation, it is sufficient to perform the following actions sequentially.
- We take the working capacity and pour warm milk into it. Pour out the dry yeast and mix it well with a spatula or an ordinary spoon.
- In the milk we add sugar, we interfere with all the ingredients.
- Now slowly pour a tablespoon of flour and stir with a spatula. Pay attention that there are no lumps left: the mass should be a uniform consistency. We set it aside.
- We take a strainer, we should well sift the flour in a bowl: for best effect, you need to process it twice.
- We break into a new container two whole eggs and two yolks. Turn the mixer on and beat until a uniform mass is formed.
- Solim mixture and add sugar. Mix with a mixer until all ingredients are dissolved.
- Further, according to the recipe of the cake, it is necessary to combine all our preparations. So, in the sifted flour pour out our spit and beaten eggs.
- Melt the butter, add to the flour. We mix all the ingredients to a homogeneous consistency.
- We spread the dough on the table. It is preliminary necessary to lubricate the surface with vegetable oil.
- Accurately let the oil in the dough: about 10 or 15 minutes. It should turn out to be elastic and smooth. Stretch a bit of the dough and check it: if the holes are not formed, then it is ready.
- We take a deep bowl, we cover its internal surface with sunflower oil. We form a ball from the dough and place it in the bowl. Cover it with a food film and leave it for 1 hour to stand in the warmth.
- We take raisins, pour it into a bowl and fill it with water. Dried fruits should stand for half an hour: until they swell. Then they need to be dried: to do this, put the raisins on a waffle towel and let them lie down for a few minutes - so that the excess water of the glass.
- Now you need to process walnuts. For this we send them to a skillet and fry them on low heat. After that, we take a knife and grind the nuts: they are crushed very quickly and easily - due to roasting.
- We spread the dough on the table and divide it into pieces, which will be equal to the third part of the baking dish. Cover them with food film, about 15 minutes - relax.
- Now you need to form a layered cake. We take one piece and roll it, then lubricate it with oil. Before that it needs to melt.
- We spread the shredded nut and raisins in a stretch test.
- We take from below and begin the dough to roll up the roll, cut it along in half: one end we do not cut. We begin to turn inside out one part of the roll: the shape of the cochlea. When we trust to the end, in the same way we wrap the second part: only to the top, forming a pyramid (for more details see the video under the recipe).
- The formed cake is placed in a mold. Before that, we put parchment, on the whole volume of the container: that the baking is not burned. Leave the dough for one hour.
- Turn on the oven and heat it to 200 degrees. We send light easter cakes to bake for 5 minutes.
- After that we take out, cover with wet parchment and send it to the oven for half an hour. The cooking process can last longer - it depends on the oven.
- On readiness we take out the mold and, without taking out, leave a simple Easter cake for 5 minutes.
- After the time, take out the delicious cakes from the molds. Just in case, check the readiness of baking with a toothpick: so that the middle is not damp.
As you can see, it's quite simple to make a delicious, very fragrant and appetizing cake. If you want, you can decorate it with the usual Easter meringue and powder: but without this you will like pastries. In addition to this recipe, you will find a lot of interesting dishes on the culinary website "I Love to Cook". Enjoy your appetite!