For all fans of eclairs, I propose to prepare a gentle pie "Eclair". I think everyone from childhood knows the tender taste of an oblong cake, which is filled inside with cream, and topped with chocolate. This is the eclair: it is insanely delicious, and if you make a whole pie, you will get a delicious dessert. Despite the fact that the description of the recipe and the list of ingredients is not small, it is not difficult to cook such a pie. And the result is simply amazing: the tenderest dough and cream, topped with chocolate and caramel - it's just a holiday of taste.
For the custard batter:
- 140 grams of flour;
- 4 large chicken eggs;
- 115 grams of butter;
- 125 milliliters of water;
- 125 milliliters of milk;
- 1 tablespoon of sugar;
- a quarter teaspoon of salt.
- 500 milliliters of milk;
- 200 milliliters of fatty cream;
- 2 medium chicken eggs;
- 50 grams of starch or flour;
- 120 grams of sugar;
- 50 grams of butter;
- a vanilla pod or 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 20 grams of dark chocolate;
- 1 teaspoon of butter.
Delicate pie "Eclair". Step-by-step recipe
- Prepare the brewed dough faster using a kitchen machine: but you can do this on a conventional stove.
- To begin with, we prepare the flour: it must be sieved.
- In the bowl of the kitchen machine or pot, if you cook on the stove, add water, milk, salt, sugar, butter, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and pour the sifted flour. Intensively stir to make flour brewed.
- With the help of a kitchen machine, we rub and heat the dough intensively until it is collected in a lump, and then begins to give the flour (on the walls of the dishes there will appear a flour coating). As soon as flour flour appeared, remove the pan from the fire or turn off the heating of the kitchen machine, allow the dough to cool down. Cool the dough to a temperature of 60-70 degrees.
- Next in the dough you need to introduce chicken eggs (preferably one at a time, not all at once) and each time the dough needs to be well mixed.
- The dough is made of medium consistency (not dense and not liquid), it should lazily flow down from the scapula, forming a triangle.
- Prepare the baking mold, previously a little greasing it with vegetable or olive oil. We spread the dough so that it closes the bottom and the walls of the mold.
- Put the dough into the oven heated to 180 degrees, bake for thirty or forty minutes: the dough should turn rosy and baked. It is necessary to carefully get the dough out of the mold and allow it to cool completely.
- We now turn to the preparation of the cream. In a separate bowl, whisk with eggs and a half of the necessary sugar (60 grams), add starch or flour, and stir until homogeneous. If you get too thick mixture, you can add a little cold milk from the general rate.
- In the pot, pour the milk, pour out the remaining sugar (60 grams), add the vanilla, put it on the fire and bring it to a boil. You do not need to boil: as soon as you see that the milk boils, immediately remove it from the fire.
- Preheated milk, a thin trickle, pour into the egg mixture, stirring everything to homogeneity. Then we pour everything into a saucepan, put it on the fire, warm it up to a thickening and constantly mix it, so that the homogeneous mass does not stick to the bottom.
- After the cream thickens, it should be boiled for another one or two minutes. Then the cream should be transferred to a separate bowl, to stop the cooking process, immediately add butter. Stir to melt completely, cover it all with a film and allow to cool to room temperature.
- We get the cream out of the refrigerator (in order to whip the cream better, they must be cold) and use a mixer or a blender to whip the cream. If there is a desire, then you can add a little sugar powder (20 grams) to them. Cream should be whipped until stable.
- Custard and whipped cream should be combined, gently shoveled. Fill the custard with cream, evenly spreading it over the surface.
- Prepare the icing. To do this, you need to melt the chocolate with butter - this can be done with a microwave or a water bath.
- A homogeneous mixture of chocolate and oil put in a pastry syringe and beautifully applied over the custard with cream.
- The pie should be put for twenty minutes in the refrigerator.
Our gentle pie "Eclair" is ready. This dessert will be enjoyed by both adults and children. You can pour the top not only with chocolate, but also make caramel icing. In appearance, the dessert turns out to be just super: you just want to eat it fast - but the taste is just awesome. On the site "I love to cook" there are a lot of wonderful recipes for dessert.