The recipe for cheesecake with condensed milk is a symbiosis of fashionable currents in cooking and simple home cooking. If you have a long and long standing diagnosis - sweet tooth, then this recipe is absolutely exactly for you. We all love condensed milk since childhood, so "Very tasty" recommends you not to pass by, and cook together with us at home cheesecake cheesecake!
- 300 grams of boiled condensed milk;
- 160 grams of butter;
- 250 grams of shortbread cookie;
- 750 grams of cottage cheese;
- 70 milliliters of water;
- 40 grams of walnuts;
- 30 grams of gelatin;
- chocolate crumb for decoration.
Cheesecake with condensed milk. Step-by-step recipe
- Walnuts, and along with them, cookies are sent to the blender. We get small crumbs. As an option - use a rolling pin.
- Next to the crumb we add pre-melted butter. We mix.
- We take the split form. At the bottom lay parchment paper.
- We put our mass into shape, raise its edges and tamp everything well. We hide it in the refrigerator and mark it on the watch for 30 minutes.
- Mix gelatin and cold water. We are waiting for 30 minutes.
- Cottage cheese and boiled condensed milk we need to mix until homogeneous.
- Gelatin slightly warm up. Add to it a spoonful of our mass and mix it.
- The resulting mixture is sent back to the mass of cottage cheese.
- We put the mass in the form. We clean in the refrigerator (3 hours or leave for the whole night).
- Decorate the cheesecake with chocolate chips.
- We take out of the form. All is ready!
The recipe for caramel cheesecake, which we prepared with the video from youtube, is good in all respects. Thanks to him you can surprise everyone with an incredibly delicate and delicious dessert without baking and other complexities. Try and see for yourself - it's just a paradise for sweet tooth. And "Very tasty" wishes you a pleasant appetite, and let this cheesecake with condensed milk give you only a good mood! And next time we will try to cook a marble cheesecake "Zebra" or homemade curd cheesecake.