An indispensable attribute of the present Easter table, with the centuries-old tradition of cooking - the royal curd Easter. Easter on the custard is very delicate, with a delicate aroma of citrus and vanilla. Almond nuts and raisins only complement the insanely delicate cottage cheese and give Easter a unique taste. A snow-white, bright, truly festive treat will become a truly royal decoration of the holiday.
- one kilogram of cottage cheese (except for fat-free, but better - home);
- a pinch of salt;
- 200 grams of granulated sugar;
- 150 grams of soft butter;
- 250 grams of sour cream with a fat content of 20%;
- three chicken eggs;
- two teaspoons of vanilla sugar;
- 150 grams of light raisins;
- 100 grams of peeled and chopped almonds;
- peel with one lemon.
The royal Easter curd. Step-by-step recipe
- Curd (preferably use a home, or store with a high degree of fat content) wipe through a sieve, add a pinch of salt and sugar. With a mixer (or manually) it's good to rub it all.
- Cottage cheese can also be chopped in a blender or passed through a meat grinder.
- Continuing to grind, pour melted chilled butter and sour cream (it is better to take with a high percentage of fat, so that Easter did not turn sour).
- Without stopping rubbing, add eggs (one at a time). When the mass becomes homogeneous (after 4-5 minutes), transfer it into a pan with a thick bottom (or in a saucepan). We put on the fire and, constantly stirring, we wait for the appearance of the first bubbles.
- Please note: the cottage cheese must in no case boil.
- We put the pan on the ice (we put it in a large cup) and rub it until the curd mass cools down.
- In the cooled mass for the royal Easter, add vanilla sugar, whole raisins (it is better to use light), peeled and chopped almonds, a peel of one lemon (try rubbing only the upper, yellow part, because white - bitter). We mix it with a spatula.
- Pasochnitsu lining wet gauze (preferably two or three layers), and spread the curd mass. Cover it with the edges of the gauze and put it in a deep dish. For curd we put pressure: a plate of suitable size, and on it - a liter jar of water.
- If there is no pasochnitsa, you can use any plastic utensils of suitable shape (a new flowerpot, a cup). Only first make holes in the bottom of the dishes: that the liquid can drain.
- We send the whole structure to the refrigerator for a day. Formed liquid periodically drained.
- In a day we take Easter out of the fridge, turn over the pasochnitsu to the plate, remove the gauze.
- We decorate the king's curd pastu with candied fruits, citrus slices, berries - as fantasy tells.
The delicate creamy taste of the cottage cheese cottage cheese will become even more refined if you decorate it with shavings of white chocolate.
In fact, there are many recipes for preparing cottage cheese Easter. It is prepared both raw and brewed way: therefore everyone can choose his own recipe on our website "I love to cook". Congratulations on the upcoming Easter holiday and wish a spring mood.