Do you like fast baking? Then you will definitely like this curd cookie, it is also called sugar or triangles. The main flavor characteristic of this cookie is tenderness! And it's quite easy to do it - try it, you'll definitely like it!
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- butter - 100 grams;
- one egg;
- a teaspoon of baking powder;
- flour - 2 cups;
- sugar for sprinkling - 100 grams.
Cottage cheese biscuits in the oven. Step-by-step recipe
- Cottage cheese rub through a sieve. Well, if you really do not want to, you can just rub it or use a blender.
- Add butter at room temperature, beat in the egg, pour out the vanillin.
- Now, again, blend again with a blender.
- A glass of flour sift and mix with a baking powder, add to the cottage cheese mass and mix again.
- The second glass of flour sift directly to the table, put the prepared dough there and knead with hands until it completely absorbs all the flour. If necessary, you can add a little flour.
- The dough should not stick to your hands. If you add flour, then no more than half a glass, otherwise the dough will turn out too dense.
- Allow the dough to stand at room temperature for 25-30 minutes.
- Then the table is sprinkled with flour and roll the dough quite thinly.
- With the help of a glass, cut out the rods from the dough.
- Sugar pour into a bowl or cup.
- Cover the pan with parchment paper.
- Each round dipped in sugar on one side, and sugar side inward fold the circle in half. Now, one half again, dip in sugar and fold again in half. There should be a triangle with sugar inside.
- So do with all the cookies.
- Bake the liver for about 20-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Upon completion, I sprinkled the liver with powdered sugar.
Sugar cookies will please all your relatives and friends. Melting in the mouth, it causes only real delight!
Bon Appetit! Cook with "Very tasty", everything is delicious! And be sure to try the curd cookies in the oven and cookies from the cottage cheese for the children.